Acomplished, But Broken Part 23

Mayu's face falls into her bowl of cereal as I laugh at her, struggling to keep her eyes awake. "Mayu! Don't do that to your food," My beautiful mother says in a moody tone. I finally stopped laughing, finishing my cereal. Today is the last day before Osana's confession. With Kai-San's help, I'll surely get her out of into liking Ayano's senpai. I held tightly onto my bag before kissing my Mother's cheek goodbye. I walked to Akademi High with strong hope. I waved at a few of my friends I used to hang out with. I smiled brightly especially when I saw Yui with Kokona. I sat onto the benches, waiting for class to start. I felt a light tap against my shoulder. I tighten my lips together to see...Ayano. I could see her eyes filled with sorrow. "I knew I should've killed you there." She said as she turned away, I began to frown and reach out at her hand. "No! Yan- I mean, Ayano-Chan! I've got a plan, I'll make sure she won't go near him ever." She glared, pulling her hand away from me. "I will not hesitate to kill you," she says with a disgusted expression. "He is mine, and mine only. I will kill Osana if she talks to me or him again for the hundredth time today." Wait, did she just say 'talk to me for the hundredth time?' "Are you and Osana friends?" I asked curiously and she understood what I was wondering about. "We have known each other for quite a while. She's the only way I can ever be near senpai." I slowly nod my head, smiling awkwardly. "Oh, okay..."

After classes, I grabbed an apple from the lunch counter and glanced around for Kai-San. He's usually outside, practicing his running, but I couldn't find him! Nor did his friends. I sat against a tree, pulling out my P.N.O.C, reading it while eating my apple. I gazed down as the wind blew into my eyes, making it feel watery. "Yuuto-" someone called and I turned around, closing my book and dropping my good apple. "I was eating that," I said and looked up at Kai-San. He wasn't sure if I was being humorous or not, so he took my hand and pulled me up. "So," he started with a soft smile. "So...You'll help me?!" I exclaimed cheerfully. He let down a sigh, nodding with a smile. "Anything for Hoshi." He winked as I slapped his arm playfully. "Man! If you were sick today, I'd cry! Glad you're here. Now tell me, how're you going to stop her! I need no girl near Sen- I mean Taro." His eyes widened and he turned his gaze towards me, I felt a small dense in the look of his eyes. "You were going to call him Senpai." He said firmly. I gulped down some air, heat rising among my cheeks. "W-What, no! Don't take it the other way-" I started but his voice fought mine. "What is with people that have a crush on him? You aren't the first, so isn't Osana. All of you are the same." My embarrassed face suddenly turned into a narrow glare. Me? Like Osana? I don't even like Taro, so what's his deal? I was going to call Taro Senpai, because of the times I've heard Ayano, Kokona, Oka, Osana and other people mention him like that. "Take that back, Kai-San. You know I'm far different than everyone else." Suddenly, the way he looked at me made me feel heartbroken. "You think you're different? So how will you earn your Senpai? Are you going to confess under his favourite tree?" He's making fun of me! He thinks I like him too! He thinks I want Osana far from Senpai because I want him! "Selfish," he crossed his arms. "Wanting him for JUST..." He paused, his voice taunting me. "For you."

I wiped the falling tears on my eyes with my sleeve, grabbing a broken branch and smacking it across his pale face. "You don't know anything!!! You're no help at all! I thought you were nice!" I sobbed, grabbing my notebook and trying to make a run for. He grabbed my wrist, the shade in his eyes fully darkened. "You think that?" He stated calmly as I slapped his hand away from my wrist. I slowly came to realize what I had just did. The branch scratched his cheek, showing a red thin mark, blood slowly leaking out. It reminded me of something....

He looked like Yandere...

The time I first saw Yandere Chan kill Midori. I gasped and shook my head, taking that thought out of my head.

"I'm sorry!" I breathed out, finally wiping all my tears and staring down sadly. "I didn't mean to hurt you...You just made me feel angry..." He nodded, his hand poking the scratch. "Sorry," he said as I sniffed. "Hoshi, look. I want to tell you something before I stop Osana, I-" I stopped him with an exhausted stare.  "I don't need your help, Kaito." I called him Kaito, not Kai-San...Because I suddenly felt no respect should be given towards him for making fun of me. I started to walk away. "See you...soon...maybe..."