Kokona's Issues. Part 6

I sharpened my pencil and got out my pink notebook. I opened it up, glanced at my notes of school work and finally reached a blank page. It was a few minutes before school started and I wanted to do something that will give me a likely chance of a good future. Plans on dealing with psychopaths. Haha, yep. I wrote some stuff I saw on the internet and drew some diagrams. I continued writing until my alarm clock beeped. Time to go to school. I placed my notebook under my bed and walked into the kitchen. I saw my younger sister, Mayu and she waved at me. I looked at her surprisingly, her hair was short! "Mayu, what's with your hair?!" I said as I walked toward her. She grinned and said, "Like it, Hoshi san? I gave myself a haircut!" I nodded and walked back into the counter, placing my lunch into my bag. "Yes Mayu, it's very cute. Now, I gotta' go." Mayu was in grade 8, next year she's coming to my school...I shook my head, wore my scarlet scarf and walked outside my house. 

I walked into the school's yard and apparently my friends happened to come early. I walked to them and they gave me a hug. How nice! I hugged them back and we began talking and helping each other with the homework we had. "Hoshi sama, guess what?" I looked over and it was Saki. She looked at me with her blue eyes. "Uh, you finished your homework?" I said and she rolled her eyes, "No! Not that," she pulled Kokona over to us and smirked, "Kokona is expressing her feeling to her senpai!" My eyes widened and I turned around. As soon as I turned, I saw Yandere Chan trip onto the ground. "Oh jeez, Yandere Chan is such a clutz," Saki said. She heard, she heard, she heard,  I knew it. Budo-san helped her up and most people looked at her except for Kokona's senpai, who was staring at the sakura trees. Yandere Chan quickly ran into the school angrily and I looked back at Kokona. "Y-You're telling him? Wh-When?" I asked and Saki looked at me strangely, "Why are you stuttering?" "Nothing, sorry. That's cool, I knew you would!" I said as I changed my expression. "Well...I haven't decided yet." Kokona blushed a dark shade of red. We began talking about it until Yui brought up with something I haven't heard about. "Shhh!!! You know what would happen...Info-Chan may hear you."

"Who's Info-Chan?" I asked aloud and people looked at me. "Shhh!!!" She said and whispered, "Info-Chan is someone really cruel. She stalks people and she exposes their secrets." Wow, this place is crazy. "Oh..." I said and looked at  the ground. Some other information. Good.

At gym, we played volleyball. It was exciting because my team happened to be really good. It was lunch time and sat with Yuki and she told me about how there were school clubs. I wanted to join the cooking club, I thought and nodded, "Sounds great. Oka-chan asked me if I could join her cult club." Yuki laughed and shook her head, "That antisocial kid? She's awkward. I wouldn't if I were you." "Yeah," I said and she grinned at me. "Do you have a crush?" she asked and I looked at her, "No, why would I? Did someone tell you?" She laughed again and said, "NOOOOO, just asking." Strange, I thought. "Uh, one sec, gotta' use the bathroom! 'Later Hoshi!" She ran out her spot and ran into the halls.

 I continued eating until I saw Yandere Chan, behind the storage, where on the other side was Saki and Kokona. "Oh...well...it's nothing..." I heard Kokona. "No, tell me!" Saki replied. I couldn't see them really well, but I heard them. So did Yandere. "I guess there's one thing i want to talk about..." I heard Kokona. "I'm listening, " Saki said. "Ever since my mom died, my dad's been drinking a lot. Sometimes, when he's drunk, he comes into my room, and... Ugh! Forget I said anything." Oh jeez..."What does he do? Tell me!"  "I really, really, don't want to talk about it." "Kokona, I'm your friend." "Look, I said I don't want to talk about it. Just leave alone, okay? I'm not gonna say anything else...please, just drop it..." "Okay, but...if you want to say anything...please do." As she finished her sentence Yandere slowly walked away, staring with her doll like eyes. I saw Kokona and Saki come out, both looking really sad.

I walked home by myself, holding my books and looking down. I rang the doorbell and thought about what Kokona had said. First, she's getting payed to date...and now she's getting abused...My mother had opened the door and gave me her warm hug. I hugged her back and ate dinner with my family. My Dad was home early and I gazed at him. I was proud my father had a heart, then looked at my Mom who was healthy and alive, then at Mayu who smiled gracefully. I was happy with them. Why did that all change?

I went on my computer and went on the school's site. I read some of my friends posts until I saw Yandere's post and anger filled through my head. Insane. She posted, "Today, I saw Kokona in Shisuta Town. She was engaging in compensated dating." How in the world did she know? I read the comments, all blaming Kokona. "I thought I saw her with an older man in Shisuta town tonight, but I didn't think it was really her..." Yui commented. "I wasn't sure if I should say anything about it, but I saw her doing that last week, too..." Yuna Hina commented. "Seriously? I didn't think there would be anyone like that at our school..." Koharu commented. "Wow...that's pretty gross...I expected better from Kokona." Mei Mio had commented. Lastly, Saki..."No...Kokona chan...it's not true...is it?" I turned my computer off and jumped into my bed. I hid myself under my blanket and grabbed my flashlight and notebook. I wrote everything that happened today.