Oka's Strange Opinions Part 5

I walked into Akademi Highschool, appearing like a regular student. Innocent and eager to come, but deep inside, I felt like dying. I sat by the fountain, waiting for my friends to come, while watching some investigators investigate the school. I fixed my scarf and saw Pippi Osu, one of the best game players, came and walked straight into the computer lab. I wanted her to talk to me and ask me if I was okay and I wanted to lie. I held my hands tight in my lap, watching more and more students enter the school. 

I continued to wait until I saw two girls, all dressy with makeup, laugh at each other. Seriously, they had way too much makeup. I watched them laugh at each other and wanted to know why. I stroked my hair back and fixed my scarf, suddenly remembering who they were. They were the Basu sisters, Inkyu and Sakyu. I stared at them until I saw Kokona's senpai walking toward one of the blossom trees. He must of love trees, I thought and grinned to myself. "Why are you grinning?" He said and looked confused. "I-I-I...I was just thinking about something," I said nervously and regretting that I even talked. He nodded and held his hand out, "Taro Yamada and you are Hoshi. I've heard," I shook his hand and glanced behind him. Ayano or should I say Yandere Chan was again behind the tree. I gasped in horror and let go of his hand. He looked kind of freaked out at me and waved goodbye. I did the same and decided to look at Yandere and she caught me. She stared at me emotionless and started walking toward the school, as soon as the bell had rung. "My friends are late..." I said out loud and walked toward my first class.

It was soon lunch and I headed down, outside to grab some fresh air. I asked a girl named Oka Ruto to come with me. The last thing she said was just "o-o...kay..." She's really shy, I guessed and tapped her shoulder. She looked at me surprised and blinked. "Uh, Ruto-kun," I said, starring at her eye bags. "I heard you were into supernatural things." I smiled and she slowly looked away and answered, "Y-yes...I h-h-have my own....supernatural...cult...You can join, that's...if you want." A demon possessing cult?! Pssh, I just met a psychopath!!! I giggled casually and shrugged my shoulders. She continued to look away. She's shy, I thought, maybe that's why she won't look at me. Except, I was wrong. She wasn't looking at me not because she was shy in front of me...She was staring at someone else. She was staring at the Basu sisters. I looked over and watched her stare. I felt a bit angry and said, "Who are you staring at?" Oka looked at me and pointed at them, the sisters. "Know them? That's the Basu sisters." I glanced over and saw Sakyu and Inkyu. "...s-she's...p-probably...a s-special vampire...w-who can survive in the sunlight...t-this requires...f...f-further research..." she said and I knew she was referring to Inkyu. V-VAMPIRE?!!?? BAKA, BAKA, BAKA!!! She is nonsense! There is no way she could be a vampire!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN THINGS LIKE THIS, I thought and stared blankly. "D-d-don't tell...p-p-please..." she said quietly and I nodded. She was too shy to harm others. She wasn't a stalker like Yandere. Thinking about her brought chills down my spine. Oka looked up at me and said, "They're probably l-l-linked...to the murders...at...our sc-school..." Murders? There were more deaths?

I walked home with Kokona and we talked about many stuff. She was such a cool person. Her phone suddenly rang and she stared at the screen like she received a death message. "I, uh, gotta' take this. Wait for me over there?" she asked as she pointed a few meters away. I raised my eyebrows and nodded, walking right where she told me to be. Although, I could still hear her. "Hello?" she started, "Ugh- I told you not to call me when I'm at school! Like I said, that was a one-time thing!" I listened curiously, " I don't wanna do that again!" She suddenly changed her angry expression into a calmer one. " ...H...How much did you say...?...Well...if it's just...one more time...then I guess it's okay..." Now, I was getting worried. "How about tonight? Where we met last time? In Shisuta Town? Okay then...see you tonight." She turned off her phone and walked back toward me, I blushed a bit, knowing what had happen and scratched behind my neck. "Hey, who were you talking to? Your Mom?" She looked at me and shook her head, "No, my Mom is dead." My eyes widen and I grabbed her by her shoulders, "Oh no, I'm sorry for your loss!" I exclaimed for an apology. She shook my hands off and smiled a bit. "It's fine, I wasn't talking to anyone. Don't be worried." I smiled back and we walked off together, continued to talk. I wish she had told me who that was.

I stared at my ceiling, at my room, after taking a nice shower. I had finished my homework, did my chores and read some of my favorite manga. I grabbed my blanket tight to me and thought about my day. Yandere does not seem to notice me at all. She probably hasn't found out about how I have saw her kill someone. I looked over at a picture frame, hanging on the wall,  of my American friends and sighed sadly, missing all of them. I shook my head and thought about what Oka had said. There were multiple deaths at this school, so why do students still attend here? Oh yeah, education is more higher in this High School. I pictured Yandere killing all those students and I gasped out loud. Maybe, Midori wasn't her first victim! Yandere is experienced. Oh no, I thought. Tomorrow, I will find out more about her and stop this murder chain.