The Little Chat Part 10

I woke up to the sound of beeping, but not being able to open my eyes. Something was covering my eyes. I listened carefully to hear if anyone is here. "Sigh, dear lord," I heard someone say. It sounded like an older female. A teacher perhaps? I cringed, remembering about what happened. Saki died. She killed herself. I began to bawl loudly, without spilling tears until something was pulled away from my eyes and I was able to see again. The ceiling was white, still bawling as I turned slowly to see a Nurse, with pink hair and a fine looking nurse outfit. "You saw what happened, huh? The student is gone, tragic, like the rest of the incidents," she said as she looked over at some checklist. "We're actually pretty use to having deaths at Akademi High." I stopped bawling  and sat up from the comfy nurse bed. "Ca-can you tell me about the incidents? My name is Hoshi Yuuto, I was only here for a few weeks," I said and she turned away pulling out some jar of pills and a glass, "Meet me at Monday, during first break time. I have some time then. Unless, another student is injured." I nodded and she handed the pill over to me, with some water, "Swallow and drink this. It'll help you from headaches and all." I smiled a bit and did what I was told. This nurse doesn't look like the person to socialize with. I looked at the clock and gasped at the time. It's after school. "Don't worry, everyone knows you're with me. Go home," the nurse stated. I took my coat that was laying on the chair and headed out. I walked to the locker room and opened up my locker. I looked down as I picked up my bag. I locked my locker and sat against the locker. I covered my eyes with my cold hands and thought. I couldn't cry but I just needed a bit of time. "Eh? You're still here?"

I looked up and saw that Tsundere girl, Osana. I didn't like her at all but gave a calm gaze. She raised an eyebrow, "You okay? You got'ta be used to things like this." I nodded and stood up, "Yeah, I just needed sometime before going home." She opened up her locker and picked out her stuff, then leaving the locker room. That's all I heard from Osana today. I adjusted my hair and somehow I felt some presence. I looked around carefully and decided to wander through the halls. After all, I just came back from the nurse's office. I have some excuses if I get caught. I walked around passing each room until I heard some voices, as I walked closer. I peeked through the door and saw that demon. I saw Yandere Chan. I glared and gritted my teeth. She.killed.Saki. My eyes filled with fiery and I eased dropped. She wasn't alone though.

"I won't tell. After all, I am working for you," I heard the girl with short red hair say. She had red glasses and looked like an upper student. Older. "But, don't send me pics of your senpai, I don't need them," she said and Yandere Chan nodded. "Ayano, listen carefully. I need one more picture of," she paused and winked. "Nasty, you're disgusting. I have one of Saki, before brutally torturing her," Yandere Chan handed a photo. "But you're a psycho stalker, am I right," The girl with red hair said.  "It was fun..." Yandere Chan giggled and my eyes widened. The girl in red is Info-Chan! The mastermind everyone was talking about! "Of course, I know," Info-chan rolled her eyes, smirking, "Okay, go home Ayano." She took the picture and I ran as quick as I can. She tortured Saki! She destroyed Saki's sanity! I ran out the building, walking past all the sakura trees and fell onto someone. I let out a huge groan and got myself up. "You're pretty good at tackling, for a girl," I heard and looked over at the person I had bumped into. He had our school uniform but I don't think I've seen him before. I shrugged, "Sorry, I'm in a hurry," I said quietly for some reason. He nodded and brushed his brown hair back. He had hair kind of like Mayu's. "Yep, rough day you've had," he stepped back and opened his arm out to direct me ahead, "Go ahead, Yuuto-san." Oh? Everyone knows me, huh? I nodded and walked away. 

I came home and out came my mother, hugging me. "Hoshi, are you okay," she exclaimed and stroked my hair. "No, not really. I'm not hurt, but I just..." I hesitated and took a small gulp, "Hoshi, it's okay. I know. If you ever need anything, I'm here. Go lie for a bit," she patted my shoulder and smiled sadly. I kissed her forehead and sat on the couch beside Mayu. Apparently, I'm taller than my mother. Mayu glanced over at me and I stared back. We had a few seconds of silence before she jumped onto me and looked excited, "Tell me! Tell me how was it! Did you get scared, did the girl try to kill you, oh my goodness, Hoshi!!!" I stared at her blankly, taking seconds to realize what she just said, "It was a terrible experience," I said and looked away. "Seeing someone innocent kill themselves. Or try to kill you. Being blackmailed to do horrible things. Tortu-," I paused. OH NO, I'VE SAID TO MUCH! Mayu looked up at me, confused, "Huh?" I blushed and looked away. SHE'S ON TO ME, UH-OH. Mayu stood up and walked into her room. I'm so dead. But, I have no evidence and could be on to trouble. I turned on the television screen and watched some anime, but nothing could cheer me up. I'm very confused and I'm also looking forward for the chat I'm having with the nurse tomorrow.