moving jk lol

No this isn't the part where I move to Virginia and become neighbors with Jacob.

     I'm Brooklynn. I've lived in Sterling, Virginia
all my life. All I ever hear about is this stupid
Jacob kid. It's not like he's even talented, all he can do is lip sync and move his phone around. Anyways all of my friends are obsessed with him but their still my friends.

I go to a private school and the word is that Jacobs moving to my school. He should be coming on Monday. ( it's Saturday)
yay 😒
I just hope there's not too much drama.

Sunday Morning

My best friend, Ally and I meet at McDonalds for breakfast. I got pancakes and bacon ( you know, the usual)
Did I mention that Ally also likes Jacob? Like everyone else in Virginia! But she's been talking to Mario Selman which might turn into a long distance relationship!!😏😂
Anyway, I'm forever alone. Ally and Mario will adopt me.😂
After that we hang out at my house and go live on YouNow. We guest Mario and laugh until we all almost pee our pants.😂 Ally's sorta famous because of Mario but not that much ( when they start dating she probably will😏)

We end the broadcast and start walking to the mall. We're both on a mission for new shoes because who doesn't love shoes!?
I was looking at the Roshes when I see someone in the corner of my eye.
None other than Jacob Sartorius.
He looks over at Ally and I and smiles.
He walks over and asks Ally
"Hey, aren't you Mario's friend?"
"Yeah I'm Ally, and I love your musical.ly's btw"
"Thanks, who's your friend over here?

He points at me. I wave with a fake smile and say,
" Hi I'm Brooklynn."
"Nice to meet you Brooklynn, I'm Jac- "
"I know who you are, your the one and only Jacob Sartorius, every girl in the worlds dream boy." I say rolling my eyes.
" Wow thanks, how nice of you."
"Your very welcome Sartorius, and I know I'm just a really nice person."

He smiles at me and just stopped for a moment before saying,
" We should talk more. Do you guys want to come with Chipotle with me and Mark?"
"Sure." Ally and I say at the same time.

Sorry this is really bad so far, but it will get better:)) also, im making this up as I go so don't get too excited!