Chapter 4 (New Beginnings)

New Beginnings

" Hey sorry I'm late." I say as I barge into the small cafe, setting down my things. "Nah it's fine, you have school. I understand." he smiles and I feel like I'm melting. He is drop dead gorgeous and I like the sense of danger. "So how was your day?" he gets up to get what I believe is a menu. I like the cafe it's nice and intimate where private conversations can on for hours. "Okay, just a normal day in hell. You'res?" "Well not much obviously it's a small café that only gets busy round about now. What happened to your face? If I might ask." He tries to smile, but I can see it's bothering him. "Just stupid teenage drama." I blow it off and look back at the menu he gave me minutes ago. "Well that doesn't look like stupid teenage drama to me. Did my brother do that?" he asks gently swiping his thumb across the bruise on my face. "Not entirely, he just threw cans of coke at me, one of his friends did this to me. It's nothing really. I have lived through this so many times that I know how to deal with this." 

That's a lie I tell myself. I know well that I can't handle with things like these. Before my thought could progress any further the door of the cafe swung open revealing a angry Nick. I knew he would be, but hey, he can't do that much to me. "There's my queue." I say getting up. "Wait can I at least have your number?" He asks getting up too. "Well I'd have to get a new phone first." I smile and he takes hold of my hand before taking the pen out of his pocket. "Well just ring me when you're ready for our first date whenever." He winks at me when he finished scribbling a number onto my hand and Nick's fist goes white at his side.

 "What was that?" He growls as we exit the small coffee shop. "I would like to think of him as a potential friend. You know and maybe something more later." I smile up at him and I can see him losing his patience. He was always so protective it's just sorry that he couldn't always be there. "Well I don't like him. He's not good enough for you. Did you see his piercing?" He looks at me with wide eyes and I start laughing. "Dude, I have two tattoos and I'm thinking of getting a piercing. I have more reason for his mom to look at me and tell him to stay away." 

We walk down the steep hill of the school. Down to our hotel room. "But still there is a difference. You're my sister he's the one after you and if you don't forget guys only think about one thing." He looks at me and takes my bag from me. "Thanks I'll remember to tell your next girlfriend that." I fake gasp before continuing "or did mom also lie to you. Are you secretly a girl?" We both start laughing and he pushes me to one side with his shoulder. "I sang today." I beam up at him when we cross the road . "Tell me something I don't know." He continues to walk down the road, but it is not on the way to the hotel. "No I mean Mrs Bruwer recorded me and put it on YouTube" I look down at my feet. When we come to a sudden stop. "What that's great." He turns to me for a hug. And lifts me up swinging me around. "I always sing, this is just a small step to ease me up on the idea of singing in front of a big crowd."

 "I know but this is big and you know it. A while ago you refused to sing in front of me."

 "Well it's time to improve myself. Where are we going anyway." I ask him when he finally sets me down just when he does that the New guidance councilor passes us in her car. "Oh we are going to our new flat. I moved everything there and even set up your room for you." He smiles. He is so caring and loving and I am the luckiest girl alive to have a brother like him. We arrived and the building looked stunning. "Are you sure we can afford this?" "Yeah. I mean I can afford this and I don't want you to use the money you saved up." He stops for a while be for continuing "Hey do you want to come work at the hospital with me? You can work in the children's ward." The more I think about it, the more I like it. "Yes" I smile, giving him yet another hug.  

~~~

Harry's POV

I'm so tired of Simon setting us on searches for his next big thing

I'm so tired of Simon setting us on searches for his next big thing. I mean like seriously, he also does it, but we are here to perform and record not to discover more competition for ourselves. As I search through YouTube there's this one video of this girl called Chloe. She's amazing as she sings Demi's song called Confident, she looks like a rock star as well, well except the bruises on her face. I wonder what happened to this girl. She has a light radiating off of her and I don't think I have seen this in any other performance like ever. Maybe not even ours.I immediately comment that she should upload more. Luckily it's under a fake account, but it probably will have an impact for all the other comments are the same. I think I just found my dream girl. Crazy I know. But sometimes you just know. I need to find her, or perhaps... Help her find me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short suckish Chapter I know. But don't stop reading, its getting better. I'm not going to put a lot of Harry in at first, maybe just a little bit here and the but for now we have to concentrate on Llhoe. COMMENT and let me know what you think and PLEASE VOTE

Chloe. 

Ps, just to make it clear. The majority of the book is written by me(Chloe) Bridget only helps with certain chapters. But we do try our best to make sure the story runs by as flawlessly and  without any spelling or grammar mistakes. 

So if you see anything that seems wrong or bothers you. Just let me know.