Chapter 13 (James?)

Chapter 13 (James?)

Chloe's POV

*Two Months later*

Luke hit me again. Gosh and now to make up for it he wants to go on some sort of date. I can't really say no because we live together. I guess I would have to go home and dress up today. I don't really have any other choice. I already cancelled all my plans but I... I love Luke. I really do. He just has a very aggressive manner of showing love. And I know he loves me. He' d told me so many times and after that he'd ask me the same question, "Are you mine?" And my answer would always be the same. "I am and always will be yours." This is followed by a kiss. I do love him. I do. He's just hurting me to show me how he feels about certain things I do.

It's bound to go away right?

I enter my apartment with a loud rustle, due to all the bags in my hands. And move to my room to go take a shower. The warm water feels amazing falling onto my skin. Yes I have a couple of scars here and there and I don't necessarily like them. But Luke doesn't mind. He told me that now I'm his, because his marks are on me and no-one else would ever like it.

I dry off my skin, hissing every once in a while when I touch one of my fresh bruises on my sides or back. I blow dry my hair. Styling it to be perfect. Straight with a little volume. I add a thin line under my eyes with Smokey eye-shadow. When I'm finished I put on my nude or pink dress however you want to see it. With my white flower headband and a jean jacket. I put on my brown boots and four golden bracelets. "Chloe!" Luke calls through the place and it's none like that day when he came home drunk. It's full of excitement and love. I walk to him giving him a kiss and a hug.

He pulls out my chair for me in this fancy restaurant and I can't help but feel butterflies. It's like our first date over and over again.

So the night passes. A kiss here a smile there. A few flirtatious words thrown in there causing cheeks to heat up or pulling more kisses as a reaction.

We enter our home smiling and hugging and I go to the bedroom to change. But before I can do anything I see Luke standing there in the door frame. Eyes darkened with lust and a lazy smile covering his gorgeous lips. He slowly saunters towards me around snakes his arms around me dipping in his face toward mine letting our lips meet. He deepens the kiss picking me up carrying me over to the bed and letting me softly drop onto its softness.

He deepens the kiss again and I can clearly feel his growing bulge. I realize this is going to go too far and I push him off of me telling him to stop but he just shrugs continuing to kiss. "Luke...I'm serious...Off" I mumble between kisses. But he refuses to listen and starts to unbuckle his jeans. "No." but again its like no-one's there. He pulls up my dress and forces my legs to open.

Before I can protest again or try to get away he has pushed himself inside of me. "Aaahhh!" I shout out in pain. It feels wrong, uncomfortable and painful and the fact that he's going at such a fast pace makes it hurt even more. It's like the pain increases with every thrust he forces into my squirming body.

I feel violated. I feel useless like a common piece of trash. I feel dirty. My mind goes dark and I feel the familiar presence looming over me. "Dia?" I ask just to be sure. "Yes, my dear." She come closer and I can see her face clearly again and she looks just like me. "Do you see now Chloe? You don't deserve to be treated well. You deserve what you got. It's your own fault." She laughs. "I know." I say looking down at the cold floor. Tears stream down my face.

I come back to reality and Luke gets off of me and it's like he turned into some sort of demon. I don't even know what I did wrong now but. In his usual way pain sears through my face and I fly across the room.

I refuse to take this again. So instead of just laying there I get up and run. I run as fast as I can, allowing the autumn leaves to crunch under my feat. I don't know how... what... Why? I let out loud screeching sobs as I run. I need to... my mind is in such a frenzy that I can't handle to think. Bang! Bang! Bang! My fists pound onto the wooden door of the only other person I still have left. The door opens and I let out a sob.

"James?"