Chapter 7 (Party!!!)

A/N Before I continue. The top video give a general Idea of this chapter minus the vampy stuff.

"I can't believe your still having that party right after she came into your home." Andrea picks up her lunch and puts it back in her locker. "Hay, I'm not doing anything wrong okay. I'm having fun. I'm tired of caring what people think. Since it's never anything good anyway might just give them something to talk about right. If your going to go down, go down hard. With a fight." I smile before swinging my bag over my shoulder and walk away. "See ya at the party bitches." I like this new me. This fun me. I'm happy and I'm finally standing up for myself. About time.

"Wait I'm mot coming..." Andrea shouts after me pausing for a while. "Maybe!" She continues. A side grin crosses over my face. It figures that she might not be coming. She's a lot like the old me. Very shy.

I went to town to go get my outfit for tonight and then went home to help Nick set up the party. I'm super excited and this time I'm not holding back that's for sure. Mental checklist time. Snacks? Check. Red cups? Check. Booze? Check. Dj? Setting up. What am I missing? I ask myself looking around the apartment and then at myself finally realizing that I'm still in school uniform.

  So I go and get changed. A white lacy crop top, along with studded black shorts. My velvet ankle boots, peace earrings and gold owl necklace. And I just let my hair down in natural waves.  

I sneak out of the house, trying not to alarm my brother

I sneak out of the house, trying not to alarm my brother. He still has me down on house arrest. Just as I get out I run into somebody. "What the?" I take my hair out of my face trying not to be rude even though he didn't watch where he was going. "It's fine" I look up to see the dark eyes of none other than James. He gives me his warm smile and I find myself blushing. " Well, I'm going to get going." I look down at the floor continuing to walk forward before I stop in my tracks. "James." I say and he turns around looking at me with expectant eyes. "If my brother asks, you didn't see me." He chuckles and turns around again. "See you later trouble."

The sun is still high up in the sky and feeling of that nice summer heat. And it is perfectly mixed with the breeze from the lagoon. "Take me to church..." I quietly sing the song as I walk looking at the little kids running around. I wonder what would happen if I were to date Luke. Would we be one of those adorable couples that everyone likes? Will we last forever? Oh and talking about looks. Oh my god. I love his eyes, I would get lost in them forever. And his soft lips. I just want to...

"Chloe?" I turn to look up at Luke. "Hey..." I look down again with a nervous chuckle. "So what are you thinking about?" he asks me with a confident smirk on his face. Can he read my mind? "Uhm... just...just stuff" I stutter. Oh my god he knows! "So where are you headed?" He leaves the other subject and goes to this. "I'm just taking a walk before going back home. My brother is having a big party at our place so I just want to get some air first. He's being super overprotective now."

"Oh so you snuck out?" he smirks at me while turn around to go back to the apartment building. "Well, sort of. There is one guy there who knows where I am or at least that I left"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Who?" I look up at him with confusion in my eyes. "The guy that you where talking about."

"James? Oh god no. I mean he's hot and all but he's much older than I am." I chuckle opening the heavy doors. "Why are you here anyway?" I look at him before we enter the elevator. "Well I told you. My friend invited me to a party."

"And you're following me why?"

"Because it's on my way to Aston's place." He leaves with me when the elevator door opens and I'm starting to get worried that my brother might see me with him. "Well this is my stop" he stops at my neighbor's door. "Wait so your friend Ashton is my neighbor?" I smile to myself realizing it is our party he's coming to. "Yeah I guess so."

"See you at the party then." I turn around and enter my flat, meeting a furious Nick.

"Where the hell have you been?" he shouts at me that vein popping in his neck. "Nick I went for a walk why are you being an arse all the sudden?!"

"Because your changing so much!" he looks absolutely furious. I am sort of afraid of him. "Nick, why are you being angry for me finally being me?" My eyes are turning sad as he comes closer to me. "Because I feel like your changing because everyone around you is changing you. That you are changing for that guy."

"No! No-one is changing me. I'm changing for myself. And most of all I am happy why can't you see that!" I feel myself boiling with anger. Sadness has all past. He has no right to do that. He cant just isolate me from the world. Because in reality he's thinking the same thing everyone else is thinking.

"You believe it don't you?" I ask him feeling tears sting my eyes. I refuse to let him believe that. He looks down at the floor confirming my thoughts. "You of all people!" I shout at him letting the tears flow freely. "I'm sorry okay. It was Lee. I spoke to her and she said you're lying to me and that the rumors are true. I didn't know what to do! You are both my sisters and I don't know who to trust."

"For god's sake Nick she started the fucking rumors. For some reason she hates me." I cry out to him. I never thought the day would come that I would be doubted by my brother. Just as he was about to continue to say something the house started filling up with groups of people. I quickly ran to my bathroom to fix my face and look normal again.

I step out of my bathroom and feel like just letting go. Just once. It's not like I party every week-end so its fine. I grab my first Smirnoff and started dancing. With no-one in particular. That was until Luke showed up and I started grinding myself against him the moment he stood behind me. And we danced like that the whole night. Me having drink after drink and with him just dancing with me.

~~~

Yay double updates!! So i think i say all that's needed to be said in the previous chapter. Just another shout-out to fxckiingstyles for adding our book to his/her reading list. So just go over there and the profile a follow, who knows he/she might be an excellent author. Vote and Comment ILY

xoxo Bridget and Chloe