Chapter 2 A change in looks and a Change in Attitude

A change in looks and a Change in Attitude
Chloe

I'm glad that, that sick accident happened at school now, my eyes are open and I can concentrate on what it really important. Nick and I had a wonderfull time in town together and now I'm at home packing the last of my things. It's funny how fast a story can turn around just yesterday I thought my parents were going to change but obviously not. I have about an hour left before my parents return home so I have to move quick.

I zip up the last of my bags and look at my now empty room. I move everything to the front where Nic's things are and grab a piece of paper from my bag nd a pen.

Mom.

Thanks for all the wonderful times you did not stand up for me infront of "dad". And thank you so much for the true story of where I come from. Oh and don't forget all the times my siblings and I went to bed hungry because you where to ashamed to tell me I wasn't an actual Wilson. I hope 'dad' knows and I hope you have a amazing life without me to be ashamed of. I took my money and will be skipping town soon after graduation.

Love you soo much, Your daughter

Chloe.

"Are you done?" Nic asks as he enters from the front door. "Yeah" I stick the note to the fridge and follow him, bringing the rest ot my stuff to the car. "Are we going to go pick up my lenses now?" I ask him feeling my excitement grown. "Yep" he smiles as we pull out the driveway.

~~~~

"Come on Chloe! We're going to be late." Jake shouts from the other side of the bathroom door. "I'm coming okay!" I shout back before looking in the mirror again. This girl infront of me looks so different, so free and happy. I move my hair to one shoulder as I soflty run my fingers over the tattoo that I got today. I changed a lot. When I got my lenses, we took a package which gave me an extra set but they also change my eye color, so my eyes are currently green with speaks of gold in it.

 When I got my lenses, we took a package which gave me an extra set but they also change my eye color, so my eyes are currently green with speaks of gold in it

I dyed my hair ombre but with purple and I got two tattoo's.