Chapter 6 (Guidance Counselor)

"I'll get it!" I shout as my phone starts to ring in he living room. All eyes on me. Even that blond bitch. "Big problem. The new guidance counselor is on her way to your apartment." Ange blurts from the other side of the line. "What the fuck?" I move towards the coffee table and push James' feet off of it for the second time today. "No. No. No. She can't, the entire place smells like smoke and full of beer bottles." I moan as I already start to clean up all the bottles. "Okay about how long do we have left?" I throw the bottles in the trash and take the phone in my hand again. "About twenty minutes."

"That's all I need talk to you tomorrow okay," I hang up the phone and head back to the front. "James for the third time today get your fucking feet off of my coffee table." I shout at him violently throwing them off earning chuckles from Jake and my brother. "Oh look who finally found a voice." Molly teases me again as I continue to clean up and open windows. "Look just stop."

"Or what?" She continues to provoke me. I look into her blue eyes that looks like they are made of ice.

"Listen you little blond bimbo. I don't give two fucks who you are or how old you are, nor do I care if I hurt your pathetic little feelings, but right now your fucking with my education and my life. So please go smoke your way to cancer somewhere else." I pic up some of the laundry and rush to the hamper. "Now that was hot." James says as I turn around and nearly tumble right into him. "Hay that is my sister. Now out all of you." And as if on queue when they leave she arrives.

"Hello Mrs. Ketsia." I smile at her. I honestly don't like her but hey I need my school. "Good afternoon miss Williams. Sorry for just arriving like this but it's the only way I get to see the actual conditions." She invites herself into the flat and I feel myself getting angrier by the second. "So you live here alone?"

"Yes."

"With a older man?"

"Yes"

"How old is he?"

"Nineteen."

"Quite inappropriate. don't you think?"

"Well he's my brother."

"Any financial issues?"

"Excuse me but aren't those supposed to be private. What are you doing." I ask my temper getting the best of me. "Well I need to keep an eye on the scholarship students."

"No, you need to keep an eye on the students that are stepping out of line. I never did any of that. So please get out. I will speak to the principle tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves. Bridget and I have been talking, and we really want the reads and votes to escalate. So please Vote, Comment and spread the story. We would like to give a shout out to one of our favorite authors rainaangel. We absolutely loved her first novel and she actually helped us with promoting the book. You can contact Chloe on twitter by, Mrsstylinsons11. Bridget does not have any form of social media but if you do wish to contact her you can use the wattpad message board. This is mostly run by me Chloe for Bridget is only writing small parts in Broken but she loves you all just as much as I do. The A/U is almost longer than the actual chapter. But hey ILY, and Vote and Comment.