Chapter 12 (She's Mine.)

Chloe's POV

"What the hell dude! She's mine!" Luke shouts along the room shoving Ashton to the side. "I didn't say I want her." He pushes back and they start shouting again. "Well, that's what you where implying!"

"No I wasn't. I just said she was hot."

"Hey! What's this about?!"I shout over their voices. They turn to me and Ashton's cheeks flush red while Luke's eyes darkened. "These to where having an argument." Michael adds with a sarcastic tone.

"No shit Sherlock. About what you dumb ass"

"You." Callum adds coolly. He's like the father of the group I swear. "Really?" I ask my eyes growing wide. "Yeah, the fucker called you hot!" Luke interjects. "Ashton?" I ask with a ghost of a smile. I can't believe more guys than just Luke find me hot. "What the hell Chloe. You going to start flirting with him now?!"

"No Luke. I just asked a question." I say calmly, his possessiveness is kind of cute. "Well it looks like you're about to fuck him right there where he's standing."

"Luke!"

"Oh sorry I forgot, you're too scared to fuck anyone!" Everyone that's setting the place up for it to open in a couple of minutes is looking at us right now. "You..." I want to say more but I can't. I'm too humiliated to say anything. Instead my body switches to flight mode and I storm out of the club and head home. He can find himself another system of support tonight, because it sure as hell won't be me.

"I still can't believe he did that." I tell myself for the millionth time in three hours. Luke should be getting home soon and I really hope he calmed down. I'm not in the mood for yet another fight. "-ileum: maltase breaks down maltose to glucose. This is where absorption takes place. It is adapted by having villi and microvilli." I read the sentence out loud for the millionth time while stuffing my face with the most delicious vanilla ice cream. I have a biology test tomorrow and I was going to blow off studying just to watch him sing. "Fuck you Luke." I exhale loudly. I'm so tired of putting up with his shit. I swear he's too sensitive for his own good.

A loud thud sounds through the apartment signaling that Luke's home. "Chloe!" he slurs. Great he's drunk. I just ignore him and continue to eat my ice cream. He stomps around the place a bit before finally realizing to come to my bed room. "What the hell?!" he bellows nearly ripping the door off of its hinges. I ignore him. 'If you ignore it, it will go away.' "What the where you thinking!" He shouts again but I still refuse to make eye contact or talk to him.

"Chloe!" He repeats again and again. Until eventually he yanks me up from my seating position. "I'm talking to you!"

"And I'm not talking to you!" I finally answer him. "You don't deserve me talking to you."

"What? You humiliated me in front of all those people!"

"Humiliation? " I let out a hollow yet hysterical laugh. "You want to talk about humiliation."

"Yes. You don't run out on me like that."

"And you don't talk to me like I'm some cheap slut you picked up on the corner of some dodgy street." I spit out the venomous words. But all of the sudden a searing pain runs through my face and I fly across the room and plummet into a wall. His foot makes contact with my rib-cage making me gasp for breaths again and again. I blink my eyes seeing his towering figure over me before my whole vision turns into dots which eventually go black.