o n e

Guyyyyssss that giffffff

"WITHIN A MINUTE I WAS ALL PACKED UP, I'VE GOT A TICKET TO ANOTHER WORLD, I DON'T WANNA GO, I DON'T WANNA GO."

"THE SILENT WORDS ARE HARD TO SPEAK, WHEN YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ALL I SEE, "DON'T EVER LEAVE," SHE SAID TO ME."

Emma and I grin at each other as the next part starts and we sing together.

"WHEN WE BOTH FALL ASLEEP, UNDERNEATH THE SAME SKY. TO THE BEAT OF OUR HEARTS AT THE SAME TIME. SO CLOSE BUT SO FAR AWAAAAYYYYYY." We yell, giggling, and grab our hairbrushes for the chorus.

"SHE SLEEPS, ALONE. MY HEART WANTS TO COME HOME. I WISH I WAS, I WISH I WAS, BESIDE YOU. SHE LIES, AWAKE. I'M TRYNA FIND THE WORDS TO SAY, I WISH I WAS, I WISH I WAS, BESIDE YOU."

"That's like, my favorite fetus song." Emma giggles, pausing the music and falling back on her bed.

"Same! That, and Wrapped Around Your Finger."

She nods in agreement, pulling out her phone and squealing. "Sydney! Oh my god! Noooooo!!!"

"Um. What?"

"MICHAEL'S HAIR!!!!" She yells, her eyes bugging out of her head.

"WHAT DID HE DO???" I yell back, climbing onto the bed next to her. She shows me a picture.

I LIKED IT BLACK... It is now bright blue, and way shorter than it was.

"MICHAELLL!!" I scream, dropping the phone and curling into a ball.

She giggles. "Awe, you poor baby." I stick my tongue out and go downstairs.

"Hey, what do you want to eat?"

She thinks a moment. "Ummmmm. Cookie dough?"

"Coming right up."

It's my birthday, and Emma and I are having one of those typical teenager sleepovers, with chick flicks and hair dyeing and cookie dough and crying over exes (and celebrities).

I go into the family room with the cookie dough, where Em is sitting with movies. She has The Notebook, Clueless, Mean Girls, Titanic, Legally Blonde, and Pitch Perfect.

"Ayyy, Squid, choose 3." She orders, laying the movies out on the couch.

I groan and sit down, looking at all of them. "The Notebook, Titanic, and Clueless."

I lean back and tuck my legs under me, pulling out my phone, logging on to twitter.

@sydthesquid : @Michael5SOS MICHAEL CLIFFORD YOUR HAIR IS GONNA FALL OUT BECAUSE YOU DYE IT TOO MUCH. I still love you though 😊💕

I put my phone down and eat a spoonful of cookie dough, turning my attention to Emma. "So, Em, how are you and Isaac?"

She shrugs. "I dunno. I sorta don't really want a relationship right now, yanno? Not til Luke Hemmings is available."

I giggle and eat some more, yawning. "Yeah, same. Except, like, with Michael obviously. And... I dunno. After Kaleb... I don't really think I can trust boys."

She nods understandingly, getting up and putting Clueless in the DVD player.

"Has he talked to you at all recently?"

I shake my head. "No, thank god."

Kaleb is my absolute asshole of an ex boyfriend.

"Good. Cause, yanno, I'd have to bash his face off a wall."

I grin and lean my head up against her shoulder.

"I, um, have a question." she says hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"You know, like, a few months ago, you told your mom and I everything...? About..." she motions to my wrists. "Ummmm, have you... done that recently?"

I sit up, pulling my head away from her. "No."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

She looks at me for a minute and then stands up. "Hey, wanna do your hair now?"

I nod and stand up, pulling it out of the ponytail holder. "Okay!" I've been waiting for like a year to re-dye my hair, right now it's just dark red and I don't like it.

We go into the kitchen and grab the dye, and I'm just about to change into a tanktop and shorts so I don't ruin the shirt that Emma got me, when my phone dings.

See, that usually doesn't happen, the only person who ever texts or tags me in something is Emma, and her phone's upstairs.

I run into the den and grab it, and I have a notification from Twitter.

@Michael5SOS : @sydthesquid Maybe I'll just get a wig... and love you too babe 😄

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heyyyyy!!!

This is gonna get like 6 reads soooo to those of you lovely people who take the time out of your lives to read this, THANK YOU X 13000!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll the best!

Feel free to message me with suggestions or just to talk!!