e l e v e n

The boys leave at around 11:00. There was lots of lounging around on top of eachother, and Luke and Calum ended up sleeping on the couch, legs tangled.

Once they're gone, I collapse on the couch, leaning my back on Emma's legs. We fall asleep within minutes, and she pulls a blanket over us.

The next morning, we wake up and sit on the couch talking for a minute, before Emma's eyes brighten with memories from the night before.

"I can't believe you and Michael kissed like, 3 times." she says tiredly, looking through the pictures I took on my phone. "And that video on Twitter!"

I blush. "It doesn't seem real.. Like, this waitress, she kept giving us these looks like 'wow, is he dating a fan?' and I dunno it just feels like a dream. He said he's gonna end up asking me out once he gets to know me better.."

She grins. "My lil girl's all grown up."

"Oh!" I squeal, jumping up and running to my bag. "I forgot to tell you the best part!"

"What?" she asks, following me.

I hold up the VIP and tickets, waving them in front of her face. She screams and hugs me, making my mum coming running downstairs. "You girls okay?"

"NOPE." Emma yells at her, wide-eyed.

"Have fun with that." she grumbles, going into the kitchen and turning the coffee maker on.

I giggle and turn back to Emma. "Mikey invited us to hang out for a few hours before the show!"

She screams again, jumping onto my back and sniffling into my neck.

"Your hair smells nice." she sighs, falling off and sitting on the floor.

"Hey, I hate to admit it, but.. Cal and Luke seem to have something.."

"No. NO. NOPE."

I smile and follow my mum into the kitchen, pulling out a chair for Emma. "Mum, can I make pancakes?"

She looks up from her phone, shrugging. "I guess. How was it last night with the boys?" she asks, wiggling her eyebrows. I grin and start mixing pancake mix.

"It was great. Thank you so much.. how did you do that?"

She smiles. "Well. Your Michael friend also messaged with Emma. She convinced him to come and the rest of the boys as well."

I hug Emma, pushing my hair out of my face. "Thanks, Em. You don't know how much this means to me.. that was the best day of my life."

She grins widely. "Yeah, kissing Michael Clifford can do that to ya."

My mum's eyes shoot up to mine, questioning. "You KISSED him?"

I blush. "Uh. Maybe?"

She just rolls her eyes. "Kids these days." she mutters. I giggle and turn back to Emma.

"So. We have to choose our outfits, yeah?" I say, poking the pancakes with the spatula.

"Yeah." I flip the pancakes onto plates, handing one to her and heading into the den. She passes me the TV remote.

"Help meee!" I whine. "What do I wearrr?"

"Hmmm.." she taps her chin, taking a bite of her pancake.

"How about.. just a plain white crop top, with that flannel that Michael gave you? Plus some regular high waisted shorts and your white converse? And you can do your hair just in a half up half down bun." She takes another bite.

I nod. "And you, are you gonna go home before, or are you just gonna borrow stuff from me?"

She shrugs. "I brought my Calum shirt, I can just borrow shorts from you and I'm good." Emma has a shirt that says 'bassists do it deeper' that she bought without her mother's permission and wears without her mother's permission.