t w o

(^^ Sydney's hair)

"EMMAEMMAEMMAEMMAEMMA!!!" I scream, making her run into the room.

"Syd! What's the matter?!?!?!"

"MICHAELCLIFFORDNOTICEDMEHETAGGEDMEOHMYGODIMPHYSICALLYDEADWWHATISLIFEOHMYGODEMMAHERESPONDEDTOME!!"

"Woah girlie, chill. What happened?" I just show her my phone in response.

She grins. "You sure that's actually him?"

I roll my eyes. "Yes! Who else has the username @Michael5SOS?"

She just sighs. "Kay, cool."

"What's got your panties all tied in a knot?" I sass, making her grin slightly.

"It's not fairrrr!!" she whines. "Why can't Mikey notice meeee?"

I giggle. "Sorry, babe. But what do I respond? I mean like, obviously I respond, right? He took the time to notice me so I should like... notice him back, I guess?"

She nods. "Lesse... hmmm... I dunno man, you're on your own."

I stick my tongue out, grinning at my sister as she walks in. "Jenny, guess what!"

"What?" she asks, sitting on the counter and eating a chip.

"Michael Clifford tweeted me back!"

Her eyes widen. "Do you think Cal would do that for me?" She runs up to her room and shuts the door. I giggle and turn to Emma.

"Let's do hair now, yeah?"

She nods and we go into the bathroom as I tweet Michael back.

@Michael5SOS : @sydthesquid Maybe I'll just get a wig... and love you too babe 😄

@sydthesquid : @Michael5SOS But then it won't be as cuteeee 🙈

(a/n : I don't really know how hair dyeing works [ I mean, I will in like a month, i'm dyeing my own! ] so just bear with me here, sorry if it's wrong. I may have to google it.)

I sit on the sink counter thing as she opens the box, and I put a towel on my shoulders so as not to get dye on my shirt.

(a/n : I looked it up on wikiHow hehe)

Emma puts on gloves, and mixes the dye, being sure that it's well combined. Then she adds in the developer.

She separates my hair into four different sections, and puts the die in.

After it's all even over my hair, we have about an hour to sit and do nothing whilst the dye does it's thing. We go and sit on the floor of the kitchen with food and laptops.

"Wait, your mum said we could do this, right?" Emma double-takes, questioning me.

I giggle. "She doesn't care. Hasn't in years."

"Shut up, your mum loves you."

I snort. "Okay."

After lazing around and watching Friends, I put on my bikini so Emma can help me rinse the dye out of my hair in the shower. We wait until the water runs clear, and then dry it off.

Somehow in the excitement of the shower, Michael has tagged me again.

@Michael5SOS : @sydthesquid Sorry, babe. Why are there no pictures of you on your page?

@sydthesquid : @Michael5SOS I'm not cute

We laze around for another hour, Jenny joining us so that we can FaceTime our Dad, who's in Cali for his job.

"What's in your hair, baby?" he asks.

"It's dye, Dad."

"What?! What colour?" he asks, squinting.

"...light purple..."

He sighs. "Did your mother say you could?"

I just shrug. "She's not even here, she doesn't care. It's fine, Dad."

"Okay... Jen, how are you doing in school?" Jenny's a year younger than me and doesn't get very good grades.

"I'm doing ok."

We talk for a little while more, before Emma and I excuse ourselves to wash my hair. The box says to wash and condition it.

After that, we're done. We go back to the den to finish watching Clueless, and it makes my heart pound just to say it: I'm having a conversation with Michael Clifford.

@Michael5SOS : @sydthesquid Pft babe I bet that's not true.

@sydthesquid : @Michael5SOS It is tho.

@Michael5SOS : @sydthesquid Show me a pic then.

@sydthesquid : @Michael5SOS Nah, I'll pass.

I then get the notification of a lifetime:

"@Michael5SOS followed you on Twitter".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ayyeee!! Short chappy, I know, deal with it, guys.

Love ya! 

Mwah,

Rach 💋