Chapter 1

My name is Jessy Will. I am 15 years old. I am a big fan of Kylie and Kendall Jenner, I'm sure you guys know who they are. My dream is to meet them but I don't have much money because my parents didn't give me money and they didn't let me go to get a job. Oh yeah, I love TV shows and I read book a lot like 'The Maze Runner' 'TFIOS' 'Divergent' 'Hunger Games'. And yeah now my friends didn't like me. My parents hated me. My sister and my brother hated me too. I tried to change myself to the person they would love. But every time I tried, I failed.

Every day I went to Green Blue Academy, my school. But I still didn't have any friends, they hated me a lot. I still remember why they hated me.

About when I was 5th grade, I was a popular kid; I have a lot of friends. One day my teacher chose me to be in a running competition. I was so happy that day. When I went home from school, I sat on my bed to think, could I win? I'm not sure I could win, because I'm sure there's so many people could run a lot faster than me. I thought it would be a lot better if I didn't go to the competition and just said to the teacher that I'm sick.

That time, 2 days felt really fast. When I woke up I looked at my calendar on my wall that said "Today is the day, Get Ready for The Competition". But I just went back to sleep. I could hear my mom yelled my name outside the bedroom. She told me to get ready, but I decided to stay on my bed. I tried to sleep again.

When I woke up I saw the time on my phone, it's '9am'. That meant the competition was over and my school didn't win. It was all because of me. I felt really bad for it but still if I went to the competition I wouldn't win too. I got up from my bed and put my sweater on. I took my phone. I opened it and saw I got 51 messages. I opened it with a smile face. I thought it was my friends. But all I got is hate messages. It said "you are so stupid" "why you didn't came" "we hate you" "I don't like you anymore" and a lot another massages. My jaw dropped as I read all this messages. I didn't want to read these messages anymore.

I threw my phone back to my bed. I was so shock. All I could do was ran from my bedroom and searched my mom. Before I could found my mom I saw my brother in the living room. His eyes stared at mine. His face looked so angry. Is he mad to me? Then I tried to talk to him.

"Hey, are yo-" I said but he cut my word before I could finished my sentence.

"Don't pretend you don't know. Thanks for making our school didn't win. Thank you so much!" He screamed.

"You don't understand!" I screamed back to him.

"Yes I do!"

"I didn't go there, because I know that I wouldn't win!" I scream.

"Where do you know that? At least you could try! Now I don't know what your friends going to say to you!" He said and he left the room. I didn't say anything again. He is right. At least I had to try. I'm so stupid!

I turned around and walked to search my mom again. Then I saw my sister played her phone in the couch. When she noticed me she stared at me. Her face was so angry. I didn't understand why she mad at me, it was only a competition. Then I saw my mom in the kitchen, I walked to the dining table and sat in the chair.

"Mom." I called her name. But no answered from her. "Mom."

"Yes?" She said in a calm voice.

"Why they are so mad at me?"

"Maybe because you didn't try."

"But there will be another competition next year. Why they mad at me?" I asked her again, I needed an answer right now.

"I don't know.." It was all she said and she left the kitchen, left me alone in the room.

"Okay. Thank you so much for the help MOM!" I screamed.

I went back to my bedroom. As I entered my room I stared at my bedroom wall, where I put Kylie and Kendall pictures. I love them so much. I want to meet them so much. After a few minutes didn't do anything finally I realized that my friends and my family would never like me anymore.

Then the next day I went to school and when I arrived, all my friends stared at me in a sad and a few of them with angry face. I just looked down to the floor and walked to my class, I could hear someone talked about me to their friend. That day, I had a bad day in my school, no one wanted to talk to me. Then when I went back to my house, I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door. I would never have any friend. I put my head to my pillow and cried.