Chapter 6

"Everyone please take a seat. Bruce, Kendall! Come here dinner is ready!" Kris shouts.

"I'm coming!" Kendall answers. Her mouth open wide when she see Khloe and Kim in the dinning room. "Khloe! Kim I miss you so much!" She runs to give them a hug.

"Oh, where's Bruce?" Kris says and take her seat next to Kendall.

I see Bruce walking to the dinning table then he sit beside Kris. After everyone is finally here, we ready for the dinner. But it feels so weird. When you have a dinner with 4 cameras filming every step you do.

"So how's school?" Khloe asks Kylie, who has been silent all the time.

"It's great. I met some good people there, but I miss my old friend too..." Kylie answers and Kendall nod as an agreement. "But it feels weird because in this school, people starting at me all the time." Kylie continues.

"Oh doll that happened all the time while we were still in school!" Kim says, and everybody laugh.

"So are you live here since you were born?" Kris asks to me.

"Yes. It's a beautiful place here so I don't think I can leave this place." I say, answering the question.

"Yeah it is a beautiful place here" Khloe says.

"Mom, does Kourtney will come here?" Kendall asks to Kris.

"I don't know I haven't ask about talked to her today." Kris says.

After we Finnish our dinner. Kylie asks me if I want go to her bedroom again before I come back to my house. Before I answer Kylie's question I check the time on my phone. Oh no! It's almost 8pm. My mom going to be so mad at me. I pick up my phone quickly and call my mom.

"Hey mom! Sorry I haven't go back to home. We just finished our dinner here."

"It's okay. But please come home now!!"

"Okay... Bye."

"Bye"

I put my phone on my purse and tell Kylie that I need to go home now.

"I'll drive." Kylie says.

"Really?" I say to her.

"Yeah, come on." Kylie says. She talks to Kris to tell her that she'll drive me to my house. I say goodbye to everyone, then we are leaving. After a few minutes we arrive at my house. I jump out from the car, "Bye, see you tomorrow in school!"

"Yeah! Bye!" I answer. I see Kylie's car start moving. I open my house door. I say hi to my mom and go to my bedroom. I jump to my bed because I'm so tired. I still can't believe I just ate dinner with the Kardashians and the Jenner, and there's a few chance that I'm going to be in their reality show.