Chapter 13

After a few minutes ride we finally arrive in the airport. We still have about 2 hours before we leave. So we decide to walk around at the airport. Kylie, Kendall, Stass, and I walk around together. I walk beside kendall, and Kylie walk beside Stass. When people finally realize that they meet the Jenners they start taking picture of us. We try to keep smile to them. Then we see a good clothes store that sell a dresses. We walk inside the store.

"This dress is good" Kylie says and picks a black dress.

"Yeah, you should wear it with red high heels. That will be so perfect" Stass says.

"Yep. Red high heels is the best." I say.

"What about this one?" Kendall says and lift her hand up to show a beautiful white dress. Wow, its so gorgeous.

"I love that, that dress is perfect if you want to attend show" Kylie says.

"I'm agree.." Me and Stass say in the same time.

After a one and half hours walking around this airport, we go back to meet Kris. They already waiting for us.

"Sorry if we are late!" Kylie says to Kris.

"It's okay, let's go" Kris says and we all walk together.

Me, Stass, Kylie, and Kendall walk together in front of Scott and Kourtney. They are a cute couple and Mason is super cute. Then I realize Kim is holding 2 paper bags full of clothes. Did she just buy all the clothes here? We finally get in the airplane. Kris rent this plane for us. I sit beside Kylie and Stass sit with Kendall in front of us. Finally the plane takes off. It's a 6 hours flight and I don't know what to do. Khloe and Kim sit in the chair across me. It's kinda weird the fact that I usually see them on my tv but now I see them in real life. I can't even believe it. I feel like my dream finally come true. I pick my headphone and I play "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran. I love that song so much and I love Ed Sheeran too!

"What we should do now?" I ask while I listening the song.

"I don't know, maybe we should try to make a song and after we land we are going to sing in front of everyone." Kylie says.

"Well, that's a good idea" I say. Then Kyle take a paper and we write it down, it don't take a long time to write the whole song. I can play guitar so it's a lot easier to make a song.

"It's perfect, but is there anyone have guitar?" I ask.

"I think Leah bring one." Kylie says.

"Great, I can't wait to show them." I say. After a few hours later everyone is fall asleep finally I fall asleep too.

-

"EVEYONE WAKE UP!" Kris screams and I wake up. "We almost arrive in London!" Then everyone in this plane are screaming in excitement. I love this family because they always have fun. After a few more minutes on the plane, the plane is finally landing in London, its kinda cold outside. Then we take the car that Kris already rent for us and go to the hotel. When we arrive Kylie asks Kris if we can sing for a while. Then I borrow the guitar from Leah and we sing the song.

When we finally finish the song, me and Kylie smile at each other. We sing the song very well and I know that both of us are very proud about it.