Chapter 12

It's Sunday or should I say it's finally Sunday. I finished packing all stuff like clothes, jeans, shoes, boots, dress, etc. Now I'm taking a shower and wearing a lovely black dress from top shop. I love this dress a lot. After I finished everything I go downstairs. I see all my family there eating their breakfast and I'm walking to the kitchen to join the breakfast. My mom say to me if I need something just call her, and I said okay. I'm waiting for Kylie& Kendall to pick me. After 10 minutes waiting finally I see a car stop in front of my house. I know that's kylie car. I'm checking it and I see Kendall in the car and she open the window.

"Let's go! Kris already waiting for us!" She say.

"Okay" I say and quickly take my bag and all my stuff in my house. "BYE EVERYONE!" I scream I kiss my mom cheek and saying goodbye to my brother, sister, and my father. "I love you all" I say

"Oh wait I want to see the Jenners" my mom say.

"Oh yeah yeah" all my family say.

"Oh, okay come on." I say and walk outside. I go to kylies car. "Hey." I say while I open the door. "Guys I'm sorry but all my family members want to see you guys a lot so please open the window and give them a smile so I can leave now."

"Hahahaha! Okay" kendall say and open the window. I look at their face. My sister face look so funny. She is trying not to screaming so she bite her lips. My mother face too. Haha.

"Okay, goodbye! I'm going to go now" I say and get in the car.

"Take care honey!" My mom say and I smile to her and the car start moving.

"Well hey guys!" I say to them.

"Hey!" Kylie say.

"Nice dress." I say to Kylie "where do you got them?"

"From Zara." She say. "And you too! Where do you got it?"

"Top shop" I say

"Wow. That's my favorite store. Haha" she say. Kendall driving the car while we have a small conversation. Finally we arrive in their house. I see a lot peoples holding the cameras, I know it's going to be film for kuwtk. Because I watched their family vacation in kuwtk. I see kris there and I say 'hello' to her. We are still waiting for another family members like kourtney, kim, khloe. I'm sitting in the sofa with kylie when I see a girl with a blond hair well she's so perfect. But she's look so familiar. Hmmm, is that kylies friend? Omg yes! She is Stass! I've saw her pictures a few weeks ago with kylie and kendall. Omg. I'm so happy right now. Then Stass walk to us.

"Hey!" She say

"Hello!" Kylie say. "Well, Stass this is jessy and jessy this is Stass"

"Hey nice to meet you" she say.

"Nice to met you too!" I say and smile to her. Then we have a little chat, talking about what we bring, what we will do there, and other stuff. Then I see Kim Kardashian walking in to the house, she look so perfect! I see a few cameras walking beside her, filming every second move.

"Its always happening" kylie say to me.

"Yeah, I know. Is it kinda annoying?" I ask

"Well, it's not annoying. It's fun. Haha" she laugh.

Then me, kylie, stass doing what always teenage girls do. Well, playing our phone, checking our instagram, keek, twitter, and other. Haha. After 26 minutes finally all the family members is arrive. Then we went to the airport. Me, kendall, kylie, stass are in kylies car. Kendall drive the car, kylie take the front seat, me and stass take the back. In the road we singing and laughing together. I never laugh like this, finally I found my best friends. I will never do stupid thing again. I'll never make my best friends upset again. Never.