Chapter 25

Me and Kylie finally arrive in the mall with a cab. There are a few paparazzi here. We put our head down, and put our hand in front of our eyes to block all the flash light from the camera. When we enter the mall, Kylie puts her hand down and fix her hair because it's a little bit messy from the wind outside.

"Where do you want to go first?" She asks me.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?" I ask her again.

"Maybe we can go to the clothes store, because I don't feel hungry now." She says, and I nod as an agreement.

We walk to the nearest store and that is Top Shop. They play "I see fire" by Ed Sheeran in the store and I can hear Kylie sings a few line from the song. I look around the store to search a crop top and I found a perfect one and it's in the corner of the store.

"Ky, I'm going to take a shirt in the corner of the store. You want to go with me or you want to stay here?" I ask Kylie because I notice she's picking a few t-shirt from the rack.

"I'll stay here.." She says and smile at me.

"Okay.." I say and walk to the corner of the store to get the clothes. It's the plain white crop top with a black stripes. I look at the price and it's $20 so I decide to buy it because I want to wear a crop top but I leave it at my house. I grab the crop top and turn around to go back to Kylie. But I see Allison looking at me with an angry face. Why is she here? I walk to where she stands.

"What are you doing here Allison?" I ask, "are you following me?"

"I already told you to stay away from Kylie." She says.

"But she's my friend!" I say.

"No she isn't your friend, she's my friend." She says.

Before I can say anything I see Kylie walks at us.
"Hello there. Oh hey Allison, what are you doing here?" Kylie asks.

"Nothing, I just want to buy a few shirts and I met Jessy here so I talk with her." Allison smiles. I roll my eyes and I believe Kylie knows she's lying.

"Oh okay. By the way Jess, I think we should eat now because I'm hungry.." Kylie asks.

"Can I go too?" Allison says.

"Hmm, but I don't want to disturb your shopping time, Allison." I says and smile at her. "So... Bye, I hope we'll meet again."

"Okay." Allison says and she walks away, leaving me and Kylie. When we can't see Allison anymore Kylie finally speaks to me.

"What did she say to you?" She asks.

"Nothing.." I say and smile to Kylie. "I'll tell you later, okay?"

"Okay."

Then we go out from the store and go to the food court area. We eat salad. Well, I try to be healthy now. And suddenly something come up on my mind. I want to ask Kylie about her hair.

"Hey Ky, what do you think if I color my hair brown and cut it shorter? Like shoulder length."

"Hmmm.. I think it will look good on you." She nods as she grabs her fork that full with salad. "When you're going to color your hair?" She asks.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I think this week, but I'm going to think about it again." I say. After I finish answer her question, I hear Kylie's phone ring. She answers the call and I know it's from Kris. Kris tells Kylie that all the family member wish she could go to the family vacation too. Then, Kylie and Kris talk for a few minutes.

After we finish our food, we decide to walk around the mall and buy a few things. Then we go back to our hotel to get some rest, and to get ready for our dinner this afternoon.