Chapter 10

I can't sleep, its already midnight. Every time I try to close my eyes I always fail. I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep too. So I open my twitter and looking at some account. Then suddenly I see a mention come to my twitter. Woah, Kylie just follow me. It's not a big surprise for me because she's my friend so yeah. After getting a follow from Kylie, there's a lot people or congratulating me. I get a lot new followers and I follow back some of them. Tomorrow is Friday, and do you know what I mean? It's the last day of school. Woo! Plus after tomorrow we will have two weeks holiday. It is going to be a long weeks. I never did anything before in holiday before. I only sit in my bed, listening some song, watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian. But maybe I can do a few stuff now with my new best friend. Maybe we'll go to the mall. Now I start feel sleepy. I close my eyes and finally, I fall asleep.

-

"JESSY! WAKE UP" my mom screams from the kitchen.

"Okay, okay" I say.

Argh how long have I slept? 4 or 5 hours maybe? I take a shower and put my uniform. There will be PE lesson today so I make fish tail braid on my hair. After I finish everything I take my bag and walk to kitchen, I see my family there. I quickly sit down and eat my cereal with milk (sorry but it's my favorite food lol). Then I go out. I'm not go to school with Kylie today. But I'm going to meet her in school. It takes a few minutes until I arrive in school.

"Hellooo!" Kylie says, I see her standing beside her car.

"Hey!" I say and walk to her car.

"Let's go to the class" she says.

While we walk in the school hall she starts the conversation.

"So I have a big news for you!" She says. "My mom ask me if you want to go with me to our family vacation.."

"Really?" I say. I don't believe what she just say to me.

"Yeah, my mom told me last night"

"Who will be there?"

"Kris, Bruce, Leah& Brandon, Brody, Khloe, Kim, Rob, Kourtney and her family, Kendall and I and maybe you and my 1 another friend" she says.

"Wow! I can't wait. I'll ask my parents first and I'll tell you? But when you will go and where?" I ask

"Sunday and to................. LONDON!!" She says.

"YAY!!!!" I'm so happy right now omg. "Okay I'm going to massage you this afternoon, okay?"

"Okay, I hope they say yes" she says.

"Yeaah." I say, we finally arrive in our class and we sit in our chair. I see Mr.Mark come in. He says we are going to play basketball today. We'll basketball is one of my favorite sport so I'm excited about it. But I can't wait until I go home and ask my parents about the vacation. Can you imagine if you go on a vacation with Kardashian and Jenner family? That will be so amazing!