Chapter 11

"Mom! I'm back" I say.

"Oh hey honey, how's school?" She ask.

"I'm fine and uh.. Can I ask you something? It's important." I say.

"Of course." She says and we both sit in the sofa.

"My friend, Kylie," when I say Kylie's name there's a big smile in my mom face. "asks me if I can go with her to their family vacation"

"Where and when?" She asks

"This Sunday and to London, please let me go with her." I say and hold her hand. "Please.." I say.

"I'm going to ask your father" she says. I almost scream to her. Please don't ask my father because I'm sure if she asks about it he's going to say no and my dream is over and I don't want that.

"Okay." I say and walk to my bedroom.

I put my bag to the table and I change my clothes. Now I'm wearing a black sweatpants and a dark blue shirt. Then throw my body on my bed. I'm so tired. I have so many things in my head right now. I take my favorite book an it's 'The Fault In Our Stars'. Who didn't know that book? I mean this book is AMAZING! I read this book until I feel my eyes are tired than I fall asleep.

-

"Jessy!!!!" My mom calls me. "Come here we are going to have a dinner"

I almost fall from my bed. "Okay" I say in my sleepy voice. Can she gives me 10 more minutes to sleep again? I don't think so. I walk downstairs and see all my family there.

"Oh hey. Take a seat" My mother say. I take a seat and that is across my dad seat. My mom put all the foods to the table, we all eating in silence before my mom break the silence. "So I haven't ask about that vacation." My mom says to me.

"Oh yeah?." I speak.

"Maybe you should ask your father about that" she says.

I almost drop my spoon to the floor. It's going to be so hard.

"Emm, dad Kylie asks me if I can go with her to her family vacation"

"Okay, when and where?" He asks.

"This Sunday, London" I say.

"Okay you can go." He says with a cold voice that I always get from him. But he said yes! I should tell kylie about this after dinner.

I finish my food and tell my parents that I need more sleep so I can go to bedroom now. I take my phone and dm Kylie in twitter 'Call me' and I give her my number. It's weird the fact that we are best friend but we don't have each other phone number. Less than 5 minutes she calls me.

'So what happening?'

"It's abaout London" I say.

'Oh yeah, I almost forget it. What your parents say?'

"They say YES!" I say

'Omg yes! We're going to london together!!! Wooo!'

"Thanks omg. I need to go to sleep I'll talk to you later" I say.

'Bye'

I put my phone to the table and I jump to my bed. I can't wait for this Sunday!