Chapter 17

Finally we arrive at the airport and when we walk down to get the car there's like 1000 peoples stand up there waiting for us. Cameras everywhere. I'm so tired right now. I just want to go to the bed and sleep for like 12 hours. Peoples everywhere screaming our name and of course except me, because no one know me. Finally we get in to the car. I sit next to Kylie. I take my iPhone and text my mom.

'Mom, I'm on my way to home.' Then I send it.

5 minutes later I see my mom text back 'Okay, i can't wait to see you.'

Then Kylie talk to me, "you ready to see all your families again?"

I look at her, "maybe."

Kylie just smiles at me and I smile back to her. After 25 minutes in the car I finally arrive at my home. I walk to the front of the door, I knock the door. Then someone open it. It was my mom. I standing there in silent in a minute. I don't know what to do. But then my mom pull me to a big hug.

"I miss you, how are you." she says.

"I miss you too a lot mom." I smile and I hug her.

Then she looks at my hair and then she touch it, "so, this is the new hair?" She smiles.

"Yeah. what do you think?" I touch my hair.

"Oh i love it. you look so beautiful! what they did to you?" my mom says.

I laugh, "no they didn't do anything to me."

"Okay, come in. Put your bag, I'll wash the clothes. you should get some sleep."

"Thanks mom." I say and I do what my mom said. I walk to my bedroom I dont see my brother or my sister here in this house. I open my bedroom door and walk in. Oh, I miss my bedroom so much. I put my phone and I change my clothes into a short jeans and a white T-shirt. I close my eyes and sleep.

-

When I wake up I see my phone and it's already 11pm. What?! How long I sleep. I must be very tired. I take a shower. I feel so hungry then. I walk to the kitchen and look at the fridge. Yay! they have pizza! I take it and sit down in sofa and turn the tv on. Wait! KUWTK is on right now. I watch it and then I hear someone walk to me and I turn around to see who's that and then I see my dad.

"He.. Hey.." I say.

"Hey, new hair?" he asks.

"Yep, you love it?"

"Yeah, it looks good for you. How's your holiday?"

"It's good, I have fun time there." I answer, this is so weird.

"Cool."

"Dad, where's my brother and sister?"

"Oh they went to their friend's house, they'll come back tomorrow."

"Okay. I miss them a lot too" I smile.

"I'm sure you'll miss them, Jess. Enjoy your time watching the tv girl, I'm going to sleep now." my dad says and smiles to me.

I laugh "okay." my dad turn around and he left the room. wow! That's weird. but I'm so happy that my da start talk to me again. I took my phone and look it. I open my twitter account an tweet something. It's almost 12am right now. After I finished watching KUWTK I turn off the tv and went to my bedroom and take some sleep again.

-

The next morning about at 8am I wake up because there's a call to my phone and it's Kylie.

'Do you want to go to the park? I'm so bored here.'

'Okay. I'll go, can't wait to see you.'

'Okay, bye.'

'Bye'

I smile. I just feel so happy that I can be Kylie's best friend.