Chapter 21

I wake up when I hear my phone alarm. I get up and start getting ready for today. Yes today! I'm going to New York with Kylie. I can't believe all this thing happening. I mean like a few months ago I'm just a girl that played her phone everyday to get notice by her idol. But I'm Kylie best friend now. I can't believe it. I go to my bathroom and take a shower. Then I curl my purple hair. I have to say I kinda miss my brown hair. I put my black leggings, white t-shirt, and wear my army jacket and I can't forget to put my make up on my face. I go to my kitchen and eat my cereal. While I'm eating I text Kylie, asking her if she is ready to go or not. Less than 15 seconds, Kylie answers my text saying that she ready and she already on her way to pick me. After I finish my breakfast I put my black boots and I'm ready to go.
"Bye everybody!" I scream and see my mom come to me. She give me a hug and kiss my forehead.
"Bye. Be careful! Text me when you arrive." She says.
"Okay mom." I says and bring my stuff outside. I see Kylie cars waiting outside my house. I kiss my mom cheek and walk to the car. I open the door and I see Kylie, she wears a short jeans with a grey sweater and she use her black boots, and she wears a glasses. I see Kendall too. They both sit on the front seat. I sit on the middle seat and we ready to go to the airport.

While Kendall drive the car. Me and Kylie talk about a lot things. We sing a lot songs together. I think we should make a youtube account or something for me and Kylie because we sound so good when we sing together!
"Okay guys! I love your voice but we are here." Kendall says. That's mean we already in airport. I take my stuff, open the door and jump.
"I love you Kendall. See you later!" I says to Kendall. Then Kylie hugs Kendall and aww it's so cute. I know that they are so close and I know they both sad because Kylie is going to be in New York while Kendall is going to be in their family vacation.
"Let's go." Kylie says.

Me and Kylie walk inside the airport. There's a lot paparazzi here. Kylie and I put our hand in front of our eyes because the camera lights from the paparazzi are everywhere. There's a few people asking for a picture with us until there's one girl that says to me that she is my big fan and she say that I inspire her a lot. And wow I can't believe I have fans! We wait a few minute until we get in to the plane. Kylie sit on my left and thankfully there's no one on my right seat so we can put our bags in it. Then in 10 minutes out plane already up in the sky. I decide to listen musics. I close my eyes an I fall asleep.

"Wake up!!" I hear someone says to me.
"Okay. Okay!" I answer. Ugh! I really need more sleep. I'm so tired!
"Girl. You need to wake up." Kylie says.
"Yes Ky." I say. We both walk out from the plane and wait for our stuff and when we get it me and Kylie take a taxi and go to our hotel. It take 5 minutes until we arrive. Wow! There's a lot of paparazzi here. Then we take our stuff and check in the hotel.
"Room 721." The lady says and give us two cards. We take the lift and we get in the room.

It's a big room! A really big room! There's two bed in it, a wardrobe, sofa, and a lot other stuff. The bathroom is also big.
"I think we should sleep again now. Because this night we are going to walk around." Kylie says.
"Okay." I jump to the bed and sleep.