Chapter 9

The class is finally done. I grab my back and run out from the class, leaving Kylie in the class. I don't want to talk with Kylie now. Because I know what topic she'll talk about. I'm sure she'll ask me about the message that she got. I just feel like I need to be alone for this time. I go to my school park, and I found an empty bench. I sit there and put my bag beside me. It's my favorite place from the entire school. I grab my phone and I open my twitter, woah I never tweeted again. So I tweet "hola guys wazzup?". There are a few people answer my tweet. Then I hear someone call my name. I'm sure that's Kylie. I prepare myself to tell her the real me.

"Hey." She says and sits next to me.

"Hey." I say and I look back to my phone

"What happening?" She asks and puts her bag next to her.

"Nothing." I say.

"Jess, if there anything wrong tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone" she says. "Please tell me." Her big brown eyes is starring at me.

"Look at this twitter account?." I say and I show her my phone .

"Yes." She says and takes my phone "That's a fan account, why?"

"That's.. That's me." I say and look at her face.

"Ehmm.. So why?" She asks.

"I feel like maybe if you know that I am your biggest fan. You don't want to be my friend." I sat while I stare at my shoes.

"That's not true. Me and all my fans are one big family. So why I don't want to be their friend?"

I smile. The fact that she cares so much about her fans make me feel so happy. "And about the paper that you got on the class."

"Oh. Why?" She says.

"They gave you that because they don't want you to be my friend, because in this school everyone hate me."

"But why? You are a nice person."

Finally I tell everything that happened to me. I believe Kylie won't hate me. She listens every single words I say to her. Then I finish telling the story.

"I'm so stupid, why did I do that?" I cry.

"It's okay. That was an old time. No matter what you've done. I'm still going to be your friend." She says.

"Thanks." I smile, and she gives me a hug.

"Let's go home." She say

"Let's go" I take my bag and we go to the parking lot. There are a lot paparazzi waiting for us in front of the school. Kylie's car start moving and we're leaving the school.