Chapter 23

I wake up when I feel Kylie shakes my body. She calls my name too. But I'm too lazy to get off from my bed. I hear Kylie go to bedroom and after a few minutes she come back and pour water from a glass to my face.

"OKAY I'M AWAKE!" I scream.

"Girl, if I'm late for my photo shoot you should give me $15." She says.

"What? No!" I say as I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. I let my hair dry by itself and put some powder, eyeliner, mascara, and a dark red lipstick. I wear my black shirt with black pants and I use a red high heels. I bring my purse and go outside the hotel with Kylie. We take a cab to reach the photo shoot place. In the cab me and Kylie talk about a lot of thing. She promises after she finishes her photo shoot we will come back to our hotel and record a video for my youtube channel.

Finally we reach the place and it's a beach and it has a beautiful view. But there's no one in this beach. We notice there's a few chair and a lot cameras in front of us. Kylie sit on one of the chair and I sit next to her. After waiting for someone to come to us. Finally there is a lady come to us. She says hi to Kylie and Kylie introduce me to the lady. Her name is Johannah. She's so nice. Then she put make up on Kylie's face. While I'm waiting Kylie to do her make up I play my phone and following people on twitter. I take a few pictures of the beach because the view is so amazing. After a few minutes finally Kylie is done with her make up she comes to me and bring her phone in front of our face.

"Selfie!" She says and I laugh. We take a lot of pictures, she says she's going to post it on instagram. Suddenly there's a guy calls Kylie to start the shoot. Me and Kylie walk to the water and I watch her do the photo shoot. I still can't believe what is happening in front of me right now. I never imagine I could see my idol doing her photo shoot live. Like OMG. As I see Kylie do a lot of pose someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and I see a guy. Oh yeah! He is the man who told Kylie to start her photo shoot.

"Do you want to join her?" He asks.

"M.. Me?" I ask, feeling nervous.

"Yeah you... You look beautiful and your make up is so good so I think you could do the photo shoot there with Kylie."

"COME ON JESS" I hear Kylie screams. Then I nod to the guy and say that I'm agree.

"Just take off your heels and stand next to her." He says. I do what he told me, I walk to where Kylie standing.

"Ky are you sure about this? This is your time, not mine." I say. I dong want her to be mad at me because I do the photo shoot with her.

"Yes it's okay, and it is more fun if you have someone to do a photo shoot with." She says to me. I feel the water hit my feet. "Just smile to the camera." She adds. After two hours do the photo shoot we change our clothes. Well I have to borrow Kylie's jeans because my pants is wet and I don't bring any pants here. We eat pizza on the set and we take a cab and go back to our hotel. When we arrive in our room. I put the camera that I bought yesterday. Me and Kylie sit right next to each other. Then I start to record the video.

--

"I'm so sleepy!" Kylie screams after we finish the video. I nod as a sign of agreement. Without change my clothes I jump to my bed and sleep.

--

I open my eyes and grab my phone. It's 3am. Ugh why I have to wake up this early. I decide to edit the video that me and Kylie recorded yesterday. After one hour, I finish editing the video. But I still can't sleep. So I turn on the television. I change the channel to Enews. I see Giuliana on the show.

'After the break. We have some news from Kylie and her new friend, Jessy Will. Do a photo shoot together. Only on E!'

I freeze.

-----------------

Hey guys, I just want to tell you that in a few weeks, I'm not going to post any new chapter because I'm going to re-write or edit all the chapters. I just edited chapter 1 until chapter 3. So yeah, bye guys👋😊