Chapter 5

Then I see a woman with a short black hair standing behind the door, she's wearing a black dress with Christian Louboutin heels. I realize she is Kris Jenner. I try not to fall on the floor or scream. I look at Kris and smile at her and she smiles back at me! She is so beautiful. I think if my sister comes here with me she is going to freak out because she meets Kris Jenner.

"You must be Jessy right?" Kris asks still hold the door handle.

"Yeah I am." I smile.

"Oh come in..." She let me in.

"Thank you" I say.

"Kylie! Jessy is here!" Kris says.

"Yeah mom!" Kylie says, I see on the stairs. She looks so stunning! Perfection! She is so beautiful.

"Hey Kylie! You look so beautiful tonight." I say and smile.

"You too!" She says and laughs. "Let's go to my bedroom before dinner start."

"Kylie, I'll call you when the dinner is ready and I think Kim is going to join the dinner." Kris says from the kitchen. Kylie just nod.

Then I and Kylie walk upstairs because Kylie bedroom is on the second floor. Kylie opens the bedroom door and let me in. Wow! That's all I can think. Her bedroom is so big! If my bedroom is this big I will never come out from my bedroom.

"So what we should do now?" I ask.

"Make a keek maybe?" She says. "I haven't made any keek video this week. I think my fans miss my keek" she says.

"Yeah." I say but inside my head I scream YES WE DO MISS YOUR VIDEO KY!

She holds her phone above us and we smile to the phone.

"Hey guys, sorry I haven't post new video. I'm so busy with moving house stuff. But I'm back here with my new friend." Then she turns the camera to me.

"Hey guys!" I say and smile to the camera.

"Uh, and guys. We are bored now, so tell me in the comment what do you think we should do." Kylie says. She stops filming and post it.

"Oh yeaahh we already got 2.000 viewers baby!" I say and we both laughing.

"Hahaha! There's few peplum already told us what to do. I'll read it" Kylie says.

"You guys should dance."

"Sing with your high note!"

"Walk like you guys are on the stage"

"Hey, hey that's a great idea! You never see me walk like a model right?" I say to Kylie.

"Yeah! But you should wear something more!" She says.

"Like what?" I say and she walks to her closet and pick a red high heels that have like 6 inches heel.

"You must be joking. I don't want to wear that! I can't walk with 6 inches heel."

"Just put it on! I'll take my phone." She says. Finally I put it on. She plays a song that I never heard before but I love the song. "Go!"

I start walk. "Woooo!" Kylie screams and I laugh but I still try to walk like a model. "Baaaaaam!" I fall to the floor! It's hurt! I see Kylie laugh so hard. She can't even stop laughing. "Ahahahahaha!" She laughs and she stops filming.

"No help? Thank you!" I say while I try to stand up. "I told you I can't walk with those heels!"

"I should post it on keek! Ahahha!" She laughs while she watches the video of me falling to the ground over and over again.

"No no no, you can't!" I say try to grab her phone.

"But I already post it and we already have 30.000 viewers hahahaha!"

"Wait, what? You post it?" I say.

"Yeah! Look at this comment 'Jessy is amazing. I love her already! She could be a top model' Hahahaha"

"Ahahha!" I laugh. Then I hear someone open the door. It's Kendall.

"What's happening here?" Kendall asks us with a confuse face.

"Open my new keek!" Kylie told Kendall.

"Okay" she says and closes the door.

Idk man that is so embarrassing! I can't event watch the video. But that's okay, people don't give any hate to me, they think it's the funniest video they have ever seen! That makes my day a lot better, thinking that finally there's anyone who love me not HATE me.

"That's so great! Aha!!" Kylie told me.

"I know, we should make some video again next time!" I say.

'BEEP BEEP' I hear a sound from outside. Who is it? Oh yeah I think its Kim. OMG I'm so excited to meet Kim! This is going to best time of my life. Me and Kylie walk downstairs and open the door. Woah! I see Kim standing in front of the door with her beautiful dress. She looks so perfect! Wait! Wait! Did I just see 1 more people stand right behind Kim? Yeah, it's Khloe! OMG! It's Kim and Khloe.

"Hey Kylie" Kim smiles and walks in with Khloe.

"Hey! I miss you guys so much!" Kylie says and gives Khloe and Kim a big hug.

"Is this your new friend? What's your name?" Khloe asks and gives me a smile.

"My name is Jessy nice to meet you guys!" I say.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Guys. Dinner ready!" I hear Kris says from dining room. I turn around and I see 4 cameras and a lot people there. OMG! They film this for KUWTK!