Chapter 4

Tearfang steps forward. "There's kit scent all over you little tom. I'm guessing there your siblings."

Raven scrambles back "L-leave them alone!" He hisses angrily.

Moonpaw pads between then "Calm down little kit." She soothes. Raven jerks his head away not looking at them.

"Were not going to hurt them." Brokenbranch pads up laying a tail on his apprentice's shoulder.

"You look hungry. I'm guessing your siblings are hungry as well. We have food you could eat back at camp." Raven looks up at them with narrowed eyes.

"And you promise not to hurt them?" Brokenbranch nods somberly. "We give you a Warriors oath we will not harm you nor your siblings."

Raven nods at his words satisfied. He doesn't know what a Warrior is but he feels he can trust these cats.

"You better not." He growls softly. Okay maybe not trust them. More like he doesn't have any choice. He then flicks his tail for them to follow and goes after his brother and sister.

~~~~~~~

"Your back!" Jay's squeaks as she hurls herself at her brother.

"Did you find anything to eat?" Vine's normally nervous voice just sounds tired and hungry.

"N-no... But I um found some cats who said they'll take care of us." Raven was dismayed as his siblings drew back away from the two Warriors and apprentice.

"Who are you?" Jay whimpers pressing herself close to Vine.

"We are from Leafclan. We would like it if you joined our Clan."