Chapter One: Confusing

Hello Reader-chan!! Sorry if you were waiting but I had a huge writers block for personal reasons... Anyway hope you enjoy this new book and it will answer your questions from the last book so ya

-

Sebastian's POV

'For the past week this boy who is so called Ciel Phantomhive has been acting like Ciel...' I looked around the small looking house and it was now time to wake up the young master. I then got done doing young master's clothes and walked up to his room. "Ciel it is time to wake up now." No answer. I then opened the door and I seen Ciel sleeping on the bed and the blanket was on the ground.

   "You are going to be late for school Young master." Ciel finally opened his eyes and then responded. "What did I tell you Sebastian, call me by my name. I'm not rich or anything." He was right. Ciel lives on his own and wanted to go to a public school even though I gave him the offer for homeschooling. "Yes Ciel."

Ciel got out of bed and shoved me out the door. This Ciel (18) was older then my old young master (13) but I didn't have a master only after 5 years after Young master died... So it is possible... (The picture up there^^^is what Ciel looks like now because he is older)

After about 10 minutes in his room he ran to the table as soon I yelled out that food was done. "So Sebastian when are you going to get a job? Because I can't pay for a demon and myself in this house just by my part-time job!!" Ciel snickered and ate his toast. I gave him a glare. Just when I was about to say something the bus was outside and so he took a big gulp of milk and ran out yelling "I will be expecting an answer for when I get back!!!"

   When the bus left I then cleaned up and then did.... Nothing. Ever sense I was with him he hasn't being telling me any orders. This Ciel was way different then the one I knew... He was loud, non-demanding, and very lazy. But we did move to America because he said there was nothing at London he needed. Ciel never did talk about his past though. He also never told me why he was in a cage when he called me. Like he was hiding somthing, but now that I'm free I should find a job because I think it is an order...?

I got up from the seat and put on my coat. Every time I went out ladies would always looks at me or try to talk to me. This is why we need a car.... I walked up to a place that was an adoption place for animals. When I got the interview the lady who was asking me questions would always look at me and blush. Eventually I got the job. I wonder what type of animals I will take care of? I hope there is cats, but the dogs I would stay away from. By the time I walked back home there was a strange man in front of our door. A grim reaper. Not just any reaper.

Grell Sutcliff

Why is today such a confusing day?! I groaned and walked up to him.

-

Sorry if it was short but yea how did you like it!!! I now got ideas over the weeks!!! Yay but dot be disappointed that this Ciell is different BUT don't worry the old Ciel WILL return.