Chapter Fifteen and a Half: Special Chapter

Hehehhehehe
I'm sorry I haven't updated for the longest time now...... 

THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH 

I HAVE HIT 200 FOLLOWERS

THIS IS HUGE LIKE HECK

Please accept some smut for my apology~

Since there hasn't been any "action" yet. Imma just do a special chapter for you guys ;)

If ya don't like smut/lemon..... Then skip, cuz this doesn't follow the story plot at all.

-

Ciel's Dream~

I woke up from a knock on my door. "who is it?" I said groggily. "It's time to get up Ciel. You have to go to school." I slowly got up and looked at the time. It said 5:30 exactly. "Ugh Sebastian, it's too early." I then rolled over and tried to sleep again, until there was another knock.

I ignored it until Sebastian said something. "You are going to be punished if you don't wake up young master." That woke me up. I slowly turned to the door and sat up. "What is that supposed to mean? And I told you to call me Ciel." I stretch. I stop stretching when my back pops. That felt nice.

I slowly stand from the bed and walk up to my door and swing it open. "What is it Se-" I stopped what I was saying. Sebastian was standing there with a box, it was completely red. Something about made me wary. "What's in the box...?"

The way Sebastian smirked at me made my heart skip a beat. "You would have to find out yourself you- Ciel." It sounded like he tried to say that as softly as he could. I was about to reach out for the box until he slapped my hand. "Ow.' I dramatically say. It didn't hurt, but I wanted him to feel pity. He smiled. Damn, he didn't feel pity for me...... Well I didn't expect it in the first place

He then bent down a little...... What is he doing? Just before I realized what he was doing, he picked me up from my hips and lifted me off the ground. (I didn't know how else to describe the way Sebastian was picking up Ciel....)

"Let me go!!"

"Let me go!!"

This is embarrassing! I try to squirm out of his grip..... But he's too strong. Sebastian then threw me kinda roughly on the bed. "Ciel, do you know I woke you up a little earlier than for a reason, don't you~" OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh........ okay. I started to blush a vibrant pink when he sat on top of me, pushing me down and grabbing my hands out into a hold. "Do you want me to open the box now?" He asked in kind of a joking manner. I slightly nod, already starting to harden a bit. As he let go of my hands, I didn't move them and kept them above my head.

He opened the box and inside were a pair handcuffs and a blindfold. He slowly pulls them out of the box, making me wait even longer. The bastard. He slowly lets down the cool metal cuffs touch my skin, slowly brushing it up against my leg, to my belly, all the way up to my nipple. "Ah" I moan slightly. waiting to see what he would do next.

He yet again put his legs over my chest so then he could over power me even more. Grabbing my hands slowly and putting on the handcuffs in the process of grinding his erection on mine. The tightness of my pants was overwhelming. Sebastian dipped down to kiss me passionately. His hand slowly wanders down, his hand goes in my pants, under my underwear.

"mmm" I muffle a groan and spread my legs a little more, giving him an opportunity to pleasure me a little more and better. Sebastian removed his lips panting because we were both out of breath. "Mmmmm Sebastian..." Sebastian looks into my eyes with his lustful bloody red eyes.

"What is it you want me to do next Ciel?" He's making me beg.... I look away from is gaze. As soon as I look away, Sebastian pressed his lips against my exposed neck. "Mhmm." His kisses trailed down to my V line. "More.." I manage to say, Sebastian smirks. "As you wish." He pulls off my underwear quickly taking a second to gaze at my erection, he smirked. "Cute." was all he said to make me turn away from his gaze with my face on fire.

  Sebastian then moved his head down over my erection, feeling his soft breaths against my tip. He then put his mouth around my erection, his teeth barely touching me. He started bopping his head up and down, starting out slowly moving his tongue around. I moan in pleasure. "Sebastian...~" Drool started to come from my mouth. It was too much to handle. Just before I reached my climax, he stopped. My erection was twitching a bit, wanting to release what is being held back. Sebastian quickly flipped me over onto my knees. 

   I thought he was going to pleasure me even more by him stretching my hole with his manhood. But instead I felt him slap my ass. I groan. It hurt but after a few moments it felt almost pleasing, which i loved. He bent down, I felt his erection hitting my back which made me blush. He bit my ear ever so softly and whispered, "You like that~?" I felt my face heat up and my erection twitch again. "Mhmm" 

   There I felt it, I felt his fingers slowly rub my asshole, spinning it around, slowly making its way in. As it slowly went in I moaned softly as I feel him rub my insides. Sebastian then quickly pulled out his finger which made me jump at the sudden movement. He then stood up off the bed, "Don't move~" I started to think what he was going to get, making my mind go off somewhere else. When he came back onto the bed, he showed me what he brought, a blindfold and some lube.

  He pulled his hand back which was holding the stuff in them. I felt Sebastian's hand brush my face as he slowly put on the blindfold. I couldn't see anything but the blackness from the blindfold. He leaned back and I heard him opening the cap to the lube. He squeezed it onto his fingers and touched my entrance ever so slightly. The lube was cold so it gave me a chill. He shoved his finger in quickly, most likely because it lubed now. I groan from the speed it went in.

   It felt like it was all the way in, he started to move his finger and that's when i felt him stick another one in, still moving at a slow pace which gradually grew quicker. I moan in pleasure, just as I couldn't hold it in anymore, he stopped. 

  I panted, wanting him to overwhelm me in pleasure. That's when I heard him unzip in pants and take pulled them down. I was scared that it was going to hurt since this is my first, but instead it just slipped in, yet spreading my walls in the process. I groan because it hurt yet It felt amazing. 

   He then made an almost low chuckle, which made me blush and I wanted to just hide under the blankets but couldn't. He then said in an almost whisper, "It's not even all the way in yet Ciel~" I was shocked, I dont think I could handle more, but as he said that he started to move, in and out slowly making his way deeper as time went by. The pace was slow and nice, making me drool a bit as he quickened up the pace. 

   Sooner or later his pace was very rough that it left a little sting, my moans and his grunts were the only thing that filled the room. As soon as I was about to climax, Sebastian slapped my ass and it shocked me but it felt so good after the pain disappeared and turned into pleasure. Thats what triggered it and made me spill my seed all over the bed sheets. 

   And we didn't stop the whole night until I was sore~

-

And imma just end it here!