Chapter Eleven: Non-Trustworthy

A/N: Sorry I have took so long to write one!!! I'm having a writers block.... So I will write a short chapter again ._. Do any of you guys like Twenty Øne Piløts? Anyway hope you enjoy!!!

-

      Sebastian's PØV

I ran out the door searching for Ciel. I had to tell him the truth. He is my master after all. I ran around the block using my demonic powers. But it was like he was hiding his presence from me. (When the master's soul isn't found, usually when their soul is scared) there must be something happening to him!!! I then go as fast as I can, why isn't he calling me??!!

And that is when I heard his voice in my mind, he was calling me, and now I know where he is. As I ran to the direction to where my head was telling me I heard in my head, 'Sebastian!!! This is an order!!! Save me now!!!' He was ordering me.... Finally.... My demonic power was overflowing, I was excited. I then spotted him laying on the ground.

He was passed out, but he need went this way.... And that's when I seen Claude and Alois standing over him. I aimed forks at Alois and threw it at him, but Claude grabbed him and backed up. I grabbed my master and put him behind me. "Yes my lord." I say quietly, then I look at Alois. "Good to see that you are still here Sebastian."

       Alois was taller, but he didn't wear the stuff like he did when he was 13. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a purple jacket. "What were you trying to do to me young master?" I thought Alois would have forgotten about us, but no, he has to probably thinking about us 24/7..... It's kinda creepy if you think about it.

       "I was just about to go home until I just ran into him here." He then grinned, I didn't want to believe it but then he pointed to a house that was across the street. "That's our house there, now that you know where we live and where you live..... Why won't we have sleep overs!!!" It made me sick at the thought of me and Claude having to share a bed.

     "No thank you, you and Ciel are not to be trusted." He then put on a poker face and looked at Ciel's face. "Oh, that's too bad, or do you just not want him to know the truth?" Before I was able to respond Ciel sat up slowly and said, "What truth Sebastian?" He over heard.

     Ciel's PØV

     As I slowly opened my eyes I over heard what Sebastian and Alois were saying. So they did have something to do with my forgotten past.... As I got up I asked, "What truth Sebastain?" His face was filled with shock and guilt. I then couldn't take it anymore. I tried to stand up but failed miserably and leaned on Sebastian's shoulder.

      After I caught my balance I hurried and stopped leaning on him. I then looked at Alois and Claude, Alois was grinning and Claude just made a serious face. "Ciel!!! Would you like to know the truth.... Then around 8:00 pm come to my house and I will tell you... Oh you can bring you butler if you want." He then giggled and pointed to the house next door. "Butler? I'm not a rich person..."

    I then look at Sebastian who had panic in his eyes. I then took a few steps back from all of them trying to piece everything together. Alois was smiling and then walked up off to the house he pointed at. When they were inside Sebastian and I were silent, I then started to walk back to the house. I'm not leaving the house ever again....

     "Young master!!!" Sebastian said behind me, but I was pissed because I didn't know why he called me that or why the blonde bitch called him my butler. "Don't talk to me!!! I want to think and I will go to his house because I want to know what's going on!!! Until then you are

non-trustworthy...."

-

   This was small.... Until Next time I guess.... See ya Reader-Chan! ^-^