Chapter Fifteen: Coma

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE!!! ;-; I have been caught up in school and family problems. And I'm starting to loose interest in Black Butler rn..... Here's a kitten and a weird video for forgiveness. But I shall finish this. NOT NOW!!! I still have plans for this book. Anyway Hope You Enjoy!

Sebastian's POV

Ciel.... I stop the kiss and look at his face. His beautiful blue eyes were wide open. "Sebastian.." Just then Claude and Alois came in and Ciel collapsed. "What happened." Alois asked in a bitchy way. I glared at them.

     Just then I noticed Ciel went limp and his eyes were closed. "Young master!" I panicked, I don't want to loose him again. I look for a pulse.
....
...
..
.
Thank god

  I felt a small pulse, just then Alois started to burst out in laughter. "What's so funny." I murmured as I picked up Ciel. "Nothing, it just looks like he's a dead man again" as he laughed louder.

    That triggered me, I jumped to attack that was until Claude stopped me in my tracks, he was facing his golden fork towards Ciel's head. I then frowned, backed away and said "you'll be sorry."
I then ran out of the window and ran as fast as I could to the nearest hospital.

    'I can't lose you again' I thought. As soon as I walked up to the hospital, a woman in a nurses outfit, who was smoking a cigaret, seen Ciel in my arms and then she rushed over. "Sir, hurry and follow me." I had no time to answer and followed her quickly inside.

    She then called someone and then three people came two of them had a small bed. The other man tried to take Ciel out of my arms. "Let me see him" said the man. I hesitated, but sense I couldn't help Ciel but THIS man could. I handed Ciel over and he put him on the bed and the two nurses pushed him into the emergency doors where he was out of  my sight. 

-

Again I'm sorry for taking to long ;-; But hope you enjoyed. Also, imma put a special chapter that only followers can read ^-^ Its like their reward or sth... Until next time Reader-chan!!