Chapter Seven: Hording

A/N: Sorry!!! I didn't update Sunday ;-; but!! I will do it now ^-^ So hope you like... This is in school and let's hope sensei doesn't see meh ._. And this is a test too XD soo... yea, its boring

-

                                          Sebastian's POV

   It was now morning and Ceil was still sleeping. I did the laundry and did the dishes. It was now 7:30 am and i had to go to work in about 30 minutes... And i was bored the whole 8 hours because I cant sleep. So after I made breakfast for Ceil I woke him up and went to work.

    It was almost 8 (was fast because of demon powers) and I walked into the adoption store. "How may I help you?" There was a lady there smiling at me. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis, and I was here yesterday for a job. So the lady told me to come today." I gave my devilish smile and looked at her. Se was flushed red... Probably because of my beautifulness... ^-^

     "Well... Mr. Michaelis, I'm let me give you your uniform then." She walked off and I walked around. Then I heard a call of my angels... (I still don't like angels don't get me wrong ._.) I walked up to the pen full of kittens. I picked up a black cat and started talking on my own. "Your pretty pink paws are soft at the touch." I then buried my face into its fur. It was soft.... It was purring and I was delighted. Then mood was ruined when a dog came up to me and tried to get my attention.

     I sigh and put the kitty down. The lady came back and have me my new suit. "I got you information from the manager so... What would you like to be working for...?" I was confused, wasn't there only one job? "What do you mean?"  "Well you can work behind the register, you can work with the animals, you can work with papers..." Now I knew what she ment. "Oh, I would like to work with the animals" I give a devilish smirk again.

      "Oh before you work with the animals, there's a policy as well..." I turn to look into her eyes. "What is it?" She looked down and said "you have to at least adopt an animal to work with them." That was all? Ok then that was easy enough. I thought I had to worship god or something... "Well, do you mind if I adopt a cat? "  =^-^=

     She walked over to the pen and asked the hardest question I could ever possibly answer.. "Ok then, which one?"
I looked at all of them.... I wanted them all ;-; At this rate I will have to go back to London because Ceil would get mad of me hording cats....

-

      Hoped you liked!! Stay tuned for Sebastian's situation  XD  Yea the test I'm supposed to be doing is math... Who's not good at it *raises hand* Til next time Reader-Chan!!!