Chapter Five: Brush (part 2)

A/N: I'm in school again ^-^ So this is because I'm bored ._. Well hope you like.

-

                                           Ceil's POV

      When we were walking under the bridge Sebastian then stopped. I had to stop with him because the bridge above was leaking water and I didn't want to get any more wet. "Is there something wrong Sebastian?" Sebastian then looked at me with sad, redish, demon, eyes. "Young master... Do you really don't remember what happened in your past?" I opened my eyes wider. Why would he ask me this now?

        "No. Like I said last time, I don't." I was now mad because he didn't trust me. When I started walking again Sebastian grabbed my arm and brushed his lips against mine. Not a kiss but like moving across your lips softly. I was now shocked. I pushed him away blushing a bright red. "What are you doing?!" Sebastian looked sad. "Just wanted to see if you would get your memories back..."

     "YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY PAST DIDNT YOU?!" Now I did not know what to believe. Just then I blacked out.

         'Vision'

     Where I'm I? I woke up, I was in a mansion... I stood up ad just then Sebastian came in. "Your up earlyYoung Master." Then I saw, I only had a big shirt on. Not only that, I was shorter and when I spoke.... It was like I was a kid. "Didn't I tell you not to call me that." Why was I having a old fashion English accent? "Call you what my lord?"

      Just then I looked out the window and I didn't see a sky. I seen flames and an angle... Before I could move...

       'Vision Over'

     I woke up. I was in my bed and then Sebastian came in, "It looked like you had a fever." I just nodded. What was that dream about. Why was Sebastian there? Why was I small? Why was there flames and an angle? Well I don't know...

-

    How did you like ^-^ Yay sensei didn't catch meh!!! So til next time Reader-Chan!!!