Chapter Six: Questions

A/N: Yay!! I'm catching up with my chapters. Even though there short, it's still something right!! Well hope you enjoy ^-^

-

                                             Sebastian's POV
   "YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY PAST DIDNT YOU!!" Ceil screamed in front of me. At first I was shocked because he had a very loud voice. Just then he fell to the ground. "Young Master?!" I picks him up before he could fall to the ground. He had a fever. I picked him up and went home as fast as I can. (It didn't take me that long because of my demon speed)

I put Ceil in bed and went down stairs to get supplies. I then put a wet towel on his forehead. "Small" Ceil said that while coughing. What was he dreaming about? After about an hour he woke up sweating. "It looks like you have a fever, lord." He didn't say anything, just nodded.

I went downstairs to make him porridge. When it was done Ceil was just staring off into space. I was still disappointed that he doesn't remember. After about 3 bites of porridge he said. "Sebastian... Do you know anything about angels?" I stopped everything that I was doing. I looked at him, thinking that he remembered something. "Why do you ask my lord." He gave me the look that meant 'call me Ceil' but I shrugged it off.

"No, there's no reason. Just a dream." I then didn't say anymore. He thought it was all a dream. Well it would be nice to get sleep, and sense there is no school tomorrow, I will attend my... Job" He nodded at lied down. When I said job it gave me a shiver in my back. Because demons don't work, they only serve there masters and then eat souls.

But that's why Ceil was interesting. He wasn't food for me, I loved him. And that is what some other demons didn't have.

-

Yea hoped you like!! I'm starting to think that I should do short chapters instead of long ones. Because then the book can go on longer, and that people don't have to wait for long chapters. Well until next time Reader-Chan!! *-*