Chapter Three: Gobble You Up

A/N: Heyo sorry it took do long but I was too busy reading another book ^-^ Also sense I missed some other characters in my last book might as well add them now :3 So yes hope you like

~

Ceil's POV
The bell is about to ring.... I want to go home. But I'm feeling this weird presents, I don't know where it was coming from... *Ding Ding* Yes!!! Now I just got to go to my last period then I can go home!!! I stood up and as I walked out I heard some girls talking about me. Nice :3....

As I walked into my new class I seen that there was no teacher. Everyone was in a group so I just sat in the corner of the room by the window. The outside was so dark, it looks like it's going to rain. I sighed and thought if Sebastian would come bring an umbrella because I don't got one. Just when I was about to put my head down I remember something of my past. It looked like I was shorter and I was running away from someone or something... But before I could see who or what it was a boy came up to me and woke me up.

I gave him a glare because it looked like that was something important, and also I never had a vision about my past. "What do you want." I looked up at the kid, he looked about the same age as me too. "You looked lonely so I wanted to say hi." Then he went closer to my ear. "When you were sleeping it was cute, like I wanted to gobble you up"

I was shocked so I jumped up. "What?!" I was now worried because it was weird for a boy to call an another boy cute, but then somewhere in my mind I thought I heard that before. "Shh, everyone is going to hear you." He gave a smirk and walked off because the bell rang. Thank god he left. Just then a man with glasses came in. I liked his golden eyes too....

Sebastian's POV

I was now listening to Grell because I couldn't miss this for the world. "Well William said that 5 years ago Ceil's soul disappeared, but after about one month ago his soul came back?" Grell sighed "When did you meet this Ceil Bassy?" I gave him a glare but then said, "in a cage." Grell looked at his nails "hmmm" he then looked up at me and said, "I will tell you but you got to give me a kiss first!" He pointed on his cheek but I just I hit his head. "I will only tell you this, this Ceil lost his memories about the past." I gave him the poker face look and said sarcastically "Oh really." Just then there was a ring on the phone. I got up and answered it. "Hello."

                          Ceil's POV

       The teacher kept looking at me from time to time but I ignored it. Just when the bell rang to go home I quickly got up and tried to avoid the blonde kid, but he was too quick and blocked me from the door. "Let me leave...!" I was now pissed, I couldn't deal with this anymore. "I will let you leave if you be my friend-" The blonde kid gave me a smile and said, "-Ceil Phantomhive." I gave him a glare. Just then the teacher came up by the kids side.

        "I'm Alois Trancy. And this is my butler Claude." The teacher bowed at me. I didn't say my name because apparently they knew my name already. "So will you be my friend?" I would do anything to leave, so I have no other choice. "Sure."  He gave me a look and then smiled. He moved out of the way so I ran by the school door. It was raining. I got my phone and called home.

~

   Yay me done!!! For now... But yes I finally put new characters!!! I have a random question, Ceil or Alois? I like them both ^-^ well maybe Ceil more but please like and comment. Till next time Reader-Chan!! *^*