Chapter Fourteen: Flow

Um.... I'm sorry XD I have been off wattpad for SO long now ;0; and I'm kinda getting bored with the black butler topic. Maybe I should do Sasuke x Naruto ._. Well hope you enjoy this chapter!!

-

Ciel's POV

What?

I don't know what to say.... Alois then frowned and whispered something into Claude's ear. Only to lead Claude and Alois to stand up and walk into the kitchen. But before he left the room Alois looked at me and smirked. At that moment I realized that I wasn't alone on this couch.

I swiftly turn my head only to see Sebastian looking straight at me. Just for a moment we made eye contact and then I quickly look back forward.

It's too silent... But just before I could say anything everything went black.

    When I opened my eyes I saw a fancy looking room. Where am I? I look around and then I see that I'm on a big comfy bed.... Where's everyone?

    At that moment there was a knock ok the door. "Come in." WAIT WHAT!!! I didn't say that?! My mouth just moved in its own!! And why do I sound.... Younger.....  Then I just realized, this isn't a new place or new body.... This is my past.

   Just then the doors open. "Good morning young master, I shall have to get you ready quickly young master because you have dance lessons soon." Sebastian? Why are you in my pa- ..... Didn't Alois say he was my lover... THINK!!!

   Just then, everything was flowing back. It was all coming back, it started from when I was a small boy, to when my parents died, to when I summoned Sebastian as my demon, to me starting to feel feelings for him, to the angel, to where Sebastian tried eating my soul, to meeting Alois, and to Sebastian making love to me, then that's when I seen my last memory, when Sebastian ate my soul after we were in an argument.

   It was all flowing in to fast to I panicked and screamed.

     Sebastian's POV

   I wonder what Ciel is thinking about, now that he knows the truth. I took a little peak at him, just then Ciel looked my way for a spilt second an then looked away. Oh.... Well... I look straight as well. This is awkward....

   Just then I felt something lean on my shoulder. I quickly turned mg head to only see Ciel laying on my shoulder. "Ciel?" I put two fingers on his neck to check for a pulse. Okay... He's still alive.
I start to shake him a little. "Ciel, wake up are you ok?"

   Just then he opens his eyes and puts his hands over his face and yells. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" is all I hear I felt him start trembling with fear. I don't know what to do. Just then my body moved on its own.  I moved his hands from his face and kisses him.

-

Lalala ^-^