Chapter Eight: Allergies

A/N: Heyo ^-^  Yea I made a plan!!! I will update every Friday.... Or I will try to. In class so let's hope Sensei don't catch meh... Hope you like!!!

-

                                           Ciel's POV

      When I woke up Sebastian was leaving. I brushed my teeth and walk to the kitchen. Now I had nothing to do. But I was still sick, so I lay in bed and watched t.v. After about 3 hours of me watching a show called SpongeBob. It was now 11:10. Sebastian should be home in about an hour.....

     Then I remembered what he did to me yesterday. I blushed and went under the covers. I press my finger against my lips and blushed redder. But why did it feel like that has happened before? I sat up and took my temperature. It was normal now. I got up and looked at my phone... I have been thinking about Sebastian for about 30 minutes!!! Because it was now 11:40 and I wasn't ready yet. I got up and took a shower.

     It still is kinda hard but I got used to tying my eyepatch and buttoning up my shirt. I just put on black skinny jeans and white button up shirt. When I seen Sebastian come in the house he had a big box... But I started sneezing.

                  Sebastian POV     

      I couldn't just take one!!!! I took a gray, black, and brown cat. Those were my favorite ones. The grey had beautiful eyes, the black has beautiful fur, and the brown had a beautiful attitude. Awe I could praise them all day. It was about 12 and I put my uniform away and grabbed a box so I could put the cats in. While I walked home I thought, 'oh my god I forgot that Ciel has allergies for cats.' °0° I started to think I should hide them in my room before Ciel noticed.

I walked up to the door and opened it. Ciel was right there!!!! I put the box on the table, he started sneezing. ;~; He's going to take then away.

Ciel's POV

I walked up to the box and opened it. They were kittens, a black, grey, and brown cat.... I looked at Sebastian and he looked like I was going to take them away. True, I didn't like animals. But then when Sebastian told me it was for work I told him he can only choose ONE.

After about 1 hour of him in his room picking which one he wanted he came back out with a decision. "I will choose the black cat my lord." There he goes again calling me lord. I sigh and I take the box that he put the grey and brown cat in and we walked back to his work. "I'm sorry Ciel, I should've asked you first." I shrugged it off. I couldn't look at his face, I would probably start blushing again. When we gave back the two cats we got food and toys for the one at home. "As long as you keep it away from me then I will be fine with it."

While we were walking home it was awkward because he kept looking at me, while I tried to look the opposite direction. When we got home I went to my room while Sebastian was making late lunch. Why was my heart always beating fast when I was with him? That's when I knew......

That,

I loved him. O///_///O

-

Yea this was a short one.... Hahaha I wanted to start the love story, because this is what your probably here for XD idk well hope you liked!!! Til next time Reader-Chan!!!! ^-^