Chapter Four: Rivals

A/N: Sorry I took so long ;-; School is boring... So this will be short, depends on when I want to stap...(yes I say stap instead of stop) Well hope you enjoy ^-^

-

                               Sebastian's POV

    "Hello?"

     "Sebastian, it's me Ceil. I didn't bring an umbrella come bring me one.. Please." While he was on the other line I heard him say something else but I couldn't understand. "Yes my lord." I hung up and walked up to the coat rack and put on my coat and brought 2 umbrellas. "Shouldn't you bring one umbrella Seba-chan!" I turned around and seen him grinning.

     Then I realize he still haven't drank my tea. "Aren't you going to drink Grell?" Then I got the look back when I made him salt tea for his wounds. It was a painful look. I then gave him my poker face look and said, "please." Grell immediately ran to the table and drank it. He was trying to hold a smile but then it started twitching. "Thank you Grell now may you please leave. I got to go and I don't want a homosexual dog around the house while I'm gone."

    Grell gave me a grin, "weren't you one too."

    I have to admit he was right. But I ignored him and accidentally only brought one umbrella and started walking to Ceil's school.

                                   Ceil's POV

     "Sebastian, it's me Ceil. I didn't bring an umbrella come bring me one.." Why was I demanding him? But it felt natural. "Please." Even though I told him not to call me lord again, he did. "Yes my lord." But that felt natural too... I hung up and tried to stay away from a black cat that was by me. I was allergic so I couldn't. When it was by my feet I seen a little spider on its head.

     I flicked it off. "There now you can be free from it." When it walked away I seen Sebastian coming. So I stood up and walked towards him... Even if my shirt was getting wet.

               Alois POV (Unexpected XD)

     I looked out the window and seen Ceil standing by a cat. "Claude, does he really don't remember me?" "I believe so." I sighed and walked up to him. "Claude, this is our chance to get Ceil. While he is vulnerable." Claude bowed down at my feet. "Yes you highness." I looked back at Ceil and seen him flick off the spider Claude put on the cat.

     "Tch" I walked to my desk and put my head down and dreamed on how I was still alive. When I thought I was dead, but I never can forget what happened to me and Ceil that day...  

-

    So yea hoped you liked!! Next one I will put on how Ceil's alive and why he isn't a demon or why Alois was alive... Well I will put it in Alois's eyes. So I will write what Alois sees. Idk when I will do Ceil's side of the story. Maybe when he gets his memories back? I won't do that until a couple of chapters tho.. So till next time Reader-Chan!!!