Chapter 1 ~New Friends~

::Max's POV::

I woke up at 6:50 and put on my Vero Moda Blouse New Mia Turquoise shirt, Paige Edgemont ultra skinny jeans, and light blue All Star converse. I straightened my hair and put a black Cara Crochet Beanie on and some dark make-up and left the house around 7:30. I arrived at BHHS at 8:00 and saw two guys staring at me in awe.

::Scott's POV::

I was sitting on the stairs listening to Stiles begging me to watch Wolfman with him this Saturday since his dad is out of town. Then, I saw a girl. She was beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Stiles look", I whispered. Stiles quickly shut his mouth but then opened it again whe he saw her. "Oh My God..", he mummbled.

::Stiles' POV::

It was like an angel sent down from heaven. My jaw dropped when i saw her beautiful blue eyes. I haven't felt this way about any other girl but Lydia. I could tell she was new, because I've never seen her before. She was coming closer. "Why are you guys staring at me?", she asked. I looked at Scott, hoping he would give her an answer. "Oh...well..we were just..um..I'm Stiles and this is Scott.", I replied awkwardly. "I'm Max...can you guys help me find my classes and stuff?", she asked.

::Max's POV::

The boys both agreed and Stiles grabbed my hand and starting running into the school, dragging me behind him. We got my schedule and ironically, we have all the same classes together.

**********Lunch**********

::Max's POV::

I wasn't hungry at lunch, so I just sat at an empty table. Not even a minute later, Scott was sitting beside me and Stiles was sitting in front of me. Then, two girls came. I just looked down, not wanting to talk to either one of them. "Hi, I'm Alison and this is Lydia", I heard one of the girls say. I just sat there looking down, saying nothing. "Whats wrong?", Scott whispered sounding concerned. I got up and quickly walked to the restrooms. Stiles chased after me. He stopped me right before I went into the restroom and was begging me to go back to the cafeteria.

::Scott's POV::

"What's her problem?", Lydia asked. "Who knows? She kind of creeps me out anyway." Alison replied. I was getting annoyed at how they were treating Max, so I got up and went to check on her. When I got there she asked me if I wanted to come to her house after school with Stiles. Of course I said yes and then the bell for 4th period rang. School went by pretty quick after lunch and Me, Max, and Stiles were taking Stiles' jeep to Max's house.