Chapter 2 ~Mystery Girl~

:: Max's POV::

These guys are pretty cool. After we got to my place, we played video games, watched some movies, talked a little bit, and my dad even let them stay the night. I guess they all hit it off pretty well. We all fell asleep on the living room floor. I woke up to Stiles, Scott, and MY OWN FATHER pouring ice cold water on me!! I hopped up screaming, "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?". Afterwards we just laughed. I took a shower,put on my 'Glamorous Music' crop top, TRUE RELIGION black skinny jeans, Ash Vanna Shearling lace up sneakers, and Volcom Circle black and white beanie, and then put on dark eyeliner and bright red lipstick. By the time I was done it was only 7:15, so the boys went to their houses to get ready for school and they said they would get me when they are finished. I have to admit, they are pretty cute. Stiles is cute in a goofy way and Scott was just cute.

::Stiles' POV::

On the way back to Max's house, Scott was talking about how he was trying to find someone for the dance next Friday. "Hey Scott", I said interrupting what he was saying. "What's up?", he asked. "Should I ask Max to the dance?", I continued. "Um..Yeah..Sure..", he said as we pulled into her driveway. I went to knock on her door while Scott sat in the car. Right before I knocked, Max opened the door and came out. "Heard your footsteps Stilinski!", she said as she made her way down the steps of her porch. "Max!", I called after her. She turned quickly. "Yeah", she said with that beautiful smile of hers. Her smile got me nervous. "Um..Well...Would you like to..Um-", she cut me off, "Stiles! Spit it out! We have to go!!". "Do you want to go to the dance with me next Friday?",I blurted out. Her eyes got wide as she ran up to me and hugged me. "YES!!", she screamed before kissing my cheek. All I could do was smile as I got into my jeep.

**********Lunch**********

::Max's POV::

Stiles had been walking me to each class and sitting by me all day so I wasn't surprised when he chose to just not grab lunch and sit by me right away. I was starting to regret the kiss on the cheek from this morning. We were just sitting there. He wouldnt stop starring at me. "What?!", I shouted, annoyed obviously. "Nothing!", Stiles replied, suprised by my loud voice. Scott ran over to our table, "What was that about?", he said while sitting down. "Stilinski can't stop starring!", I said while standing up to leave. Scott grabbed my arm and made me sit back down. "Everyone's talking about Stiles taking a BEAUTIFUL girl to the dance.Do you know who it is? I gotta get her number!", said jokingly. "I heard it was me!", I whispered, actting suprised and winking. He laughed. "Are people really talking about that, though?", I asked. "Actually, they are, bu-", he was cut off by a random guy saying, "Ayee, Stilinski! Congrats on the hot chick!". "They don't know who it is...", Scott continued, but soon started to trail off. I turned around to see Stiles surrounded by guys, asking him who the 'mystery girl' was, at the water fountain. I wasn't ashamed of going with him. I was scared that people would be disappointed that it was me. I looked back at Scott, Who was texting someone.

::Stiles' POV::

While being asked who I was going to the dance with, I got a text from Scott. The text read, "Tell them it's a mystery..She doesn't look like she wants everyone knowing...". I felt heartbroken. Was she ashamed? "GUYS IT'S A MYSTERY!!", I screamed and then ran back to our lunch table. She must've heard me say that, because she was smiling. "Why can't I tell people?", I asked in a whisper. "Because, I'm a mystery.", she said winking and walking away.