Chapter 9 Windows In Heaven

"Max? Are you okay?", I heard Mr. Stilinski ask. "Um... Yeah sure.  But what am I supposed to do? I have no one now. ", I said as tears streamed down my face. I was trying to stay strong. For my dad's sake. "If you want, you can stay with me until we find someone for you.", he suggested. "Like foster parents?", I asked. He nodded. " I-I don't do well with other people trying to be my parents.",I tried explaining. I really didn't want other families thinking I'm a freak because of what I am. "Well, aren't you turning 18 soon?", he asks and I nod, "Well then, you can just stay with me until your 18 and then you can do whatever. Well not whatever,but you know what I mean.". I nod and smile weakly. "I will go pack some things and I will text Stiles when I'm done.", I told him. He nods and leaves. I go upstairs, pack clothes, old pictures of me and my parents or old friends, and my laptop, and then I go to my dad's room. I look around and see an old jacket of his and a baseball cap he used to wear. I get them and put them on. A memory floods back to me.

                    Flashback

I'm on my dad's shoulders. 4th of July, 2004. I look down at him and see him smiling up at me as he puts his baseball cap on my head. BOOM! BOOM! Fireworks are are being rocketed into the sky and I stare at them in awe. "Remember this Maxi. ", my dad says , calling me by my old nickname. I smile and look over at my mom as she takes pictures of my dad and I.

                End of Flashback

I walk out of the room in tears. I miss them both and they are gone. Forever. While in thought of my parents, I hear a knock at the door. I open it and see Stiles. He looks at me and smiles softly before pulling me into a big hug and closing the door. I burst into tears and he slowly strokes my hair, whispering calming things in my ear. After what seemed like forever, I finally stopped crying and I put my things in his Jeep. "Ready?", he asks as I hop into the passenger seat. "I guess.",I mumble.

  When we get to the Stilinski household, Stiles helps me get my stuff and take it inside. "Where am I sleeping?",I ask Stiles. "My room?", he says as more of a question. "Where are you sleeping?", I ask. "Here.", he says as he points to the couch. "Um no. I did not come here to invade your room and make you sleep on a couch.", I said. "Well too bad . You are sleeping in my room.",he says as he takes my bags to his room. I follow him and sit on the bed. I smile as I look at his Star Wars and Batman posters on his bedroom walls. I notice him bring the last of my things and start to walk out. "Stiles?", I say a little above a whisper. "Yeah?",he asks as he turns around. "I killed him.", I whispered, staring into space. "What? What do you mean? Who did you kill?", he asked panicked. "My dad. I dreamed it. The alpha got us. He killed him, but I feel like it was my fault.", I replied, biting my lip to hold my tears in. "Hey, hey,hey. It's not your fault. Maybe it was just a coincidence. ", Stiles said as he hugged me, rubbing my back soothingly. "Stay with me?", I asked. "Yeah, of course.", he said sweetly. We crawl under the covers on Stiles' bed, and I cuddle into his chest. He gently wraps his arm around my waist as he kisses my forehead. "Night Maxi..", he says as he falls asleep. Nobody called me Maxi but my dad. I smiled at the thought of how Stiles makes me feel safe, just like my dad. But, Stiles isn't my dad. He's my friend. My best friend. And I think I'm crushing on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for the late update, I have been working on another fan fiction, but it is not a Teen Wolf fan fiction. I know this is short, but I didn't really know what to write and I'm feeling a little sick so I just did this little chapter....

   Love you guys!!  I will try to update again very soon!