Chapter 5 >Hurt<

::Max's POV::

I woke up to Scott getting out of my bed. "What time is it?", I asked while yawning. "11 a.m.", he replies. "Cuddle with me..", I begged playfully. "I have to go!", he said chuckling. "Don't you want to eat first?", I asked, getting out of bed. "No.", he said bluntly. "Alrighty then!", I said. "I will be back soon....just have to take care of some stuff.", he said, kissing my cheek and leaving. I sat on my bed until I heard someone knock on my front door. I opened the door to see Stiles. I try to close the door in his face, but he stops the door with his foot and lets himself in. "I'm really sorry about yesterday! It's just that I have had a crush on her for a very long time and I didn't want her to die!", he said, looking down at his hands. "Soo...what did you want to show me last night?", he asked. "Um...well...hit me", I said. "What?! Hell no! No no no no no!", he said. "Stiles! Just listen to me. You have to get me angry.", I said. "What are you the Hulk? No!", he said. "STILES!", i said, realizing he was making me mad by not listening. By the look on his face, I could tell I was changing right in front of him. My eyes were turning bright white and I was hovering the ground. "Max? What the hell are you?!", he said. A couple seconds later I looked myself again. "I'm a fairy.", I said, looking down. "No! Why can't I have normal friends?!?!", he screamed. I just sat there. "I thought fairies were supposed to be cute and tiny?!", he said. "So I'm ugly now?", I asked. "No! I mean-", I cut him off, "I know, I was kidding!", I said laughing. "So did you know Scott was a werewolf?", he asked. "Yup!", I said turning around to go to the kitchen. "And your fairy family isn't enemies with wolves?", he said walking towards me. "Don't know and don't care", I said, making chocolate milk. He came up behind me and pushed my hair back. He left a trail of kisses down my neck while wrapping his arms around me. I pushed him away. "What's wrong?", he asked. "I cant keep a secret from you. When I left the dance someone came over last night and we kissed.", I said tears forming in my eyes. "Who was it?", he asked, anger in his voice. I stayed quiet. "Fine!", he yelled, punching the wall and leaving. I ran into my bathroom and began cutting myself with a razor. I watched as my blood ran down my arm and dripped from my fingertips. My make-up was running down my face along with tears of pain and sorrow. I heard Scott come through my window and quickly closed my bathroom door. "Max?!", he said banging on the bathroom door. I'm guessing he smelled the blood. I cleaned my wrists, bandaged every cut, washed off my make-up, and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door, Scott hugged me tightly. "Never do that again!", he whispered. "I'm sorry!", I said crying on his shoulder. "Stiles came and I couldn't keep the secret but, I didn't tell him it was you. He got angry and left.", I said. Scott calmed me down and asked why I wasn't afraid of him. "I'm a fairy. My one and only best friend was a werewolf that was killed by an Argent. He wasn't just my friend. He was my protector.", I said, remembering Zach getting shot in the throat with an arrow. "Oh. Do fairies heal as fast as wolves?", he asked. "No.",I said. He took my hand and I watched as black stuff went through his veins and some of the pain was gone. "Thanks, Scott!", I said.

::Scott's POV::

After Max told me more about fairies, we heard someone knock on the door. While running to the door, it opened and Stiles walked in. "What the hell are you doing here?!", he asked me. "Checking on Max.", I replied. "She hurt herself. She cut herself with a razor!", I said. "Why? Where is she?!", he asked running to her room.

::Max's POV::

Stiles ran into my room with tears rushing from his eyes as soon as he saw my arms. "Why?", he whispered. "I don't know. I just felt terrible for what I did and-", he cut me off with a kiss. "It's my fault. I left you.", Stiles said looking into my eyes, "I won't do it again, I promise!". I hugged him tightly. After cleaning up our tears and apologizing, we went to the livingroom and watched T.V. The boys said they were going to stay until Dad got home and I loved that idea. "You guys can sleep in the guest rooms", I suggested. "Or...I can sleep with you and Scott can sleep on the floor in your room.", Stiles said smiling. "Let's all sleep in the guest room since the bed is huge and can fit all three of us!", Scott said. Stiles and I just nodded our heads. Thirty minutes later, we were in the guest bed. Scott laid in front of me and I wrapped my arms around him for warmth. Stiles laid begind me and did the same thing to me. "Best night ever!", Stiles whispered, before we fell asleep.