Chapter 3 *Dance*

::Max's POV::

I had an hour and a half until Stiles was going to pick me up for the dance. I was sitting o my bed wearing my Peacocks Tiered black ruffle dress, purple earrings, and purple Converse. Since I had so much time, I decided to paint my nails black, redo my make-up, and put on my black headband with a medium sized bow. I had about 45 minutes left so, I texted Stiles to see if he was ready.

---**Text Conversation**---

[To Stiles]

R u ready??

~Max~

[From Stiles]

5 more minutes

~Stilinski~

[To Stiles]

Take ur time ;)

~Max~

--**End Of Conversation**--

*10 minutes later* I was eatting Hot Fries and watching Cartoon Network when I heard someone knocking. I washed my hands and answered the door. Stiles was standing in front of me. Just starring. "Hey!", I said to end the silence. "Oh! Yeah! Hey, I gotcha a little somthing!", he said quickly as he pulled a little box out of his tux. He handed it to me. "You look beautiful, by the way!", he said as I opened the box. Inside the box was a charm bracelet with six charms. A moon, the letter 'M', a dress, a wolf, and a heart. "Each charm means something", he said smiling, "The moon is for the night me and Scott slept over, the lacrosse stick is to represent the sport me and Scott play, the 'M' is for Max, the dress is for tonight's dance, the wolf is to represent your favorite animal, and the heart is...well, because I like you!". I couldnt help but to kiss him. On the lips this time. It was short and sweet, but we had to get to the dance. We got into his jeep and arrived at the school 5 minutes later. Before we walked in, Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me a little closer to him. When we walked in, a couple people starred, some clapped, others cheered. As Stiles and I made our way to the dance floor, things went back to normal. We started to slow dance. I rested my head on his shoulder, but after a while I looked up and into his beautiful amber eyes. "I want to show you something", I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. I pulled him towards the woods, but before I could say or do anything we heard someone sreaming bloody murder. We dashed to the lacrosse field to see Lydia lying on the ground looking dead or unconscious with someone standing over her.

------Authors Note-------

Sorry guys I know this is a short chapter but I didnt have a lot of time....next chapter will be longer though so keep reading ;) thanks