Chapter 7 ^••^ Runaround Sue ^••^

I knew it was Derek because the guys talk about him alot. "Hello", I said. "Where's Scott?", he said after rolling his eyes at me. "I don't know. He's your pup, you should keep up with him!", I said. "I'm not here to listen to jokes. Where is he?", he asked again. "I really don't know.", I 8said. "Fine.", he said, storming off. Wow...he's rude. I closed the door and called Stiles. "Hey Stiles, Derek came over looking for Scott.", I said. "I will be there I there in three minutes!", he said, then hung up. I looked around and saw a newspaper on the table. I picked it up and read something about an Argent dying and chuckled. I then realized that was really rude of me. Stiles busted through the door as soon as I put the paper down. He rushed over to me. "What happened? Are you ok? What did he say? Did he hurt you?", he said quickly, bombarding me with questions. "Haha. Stiles I'm fine!", I said. He sighed in relief and then kissed me. We were about to start making out, but then Scott came in. He ruins everything!

:: Scott's POV ::

I walked into Max's house and saw her making out with Stiles. She was just upset about me kissing Allison and now she's kissing my bestfriend?! WHAT THE HELL!!?!?! I ran upstairs and told them I was going to sleep. I ran to the guest room and locked the door. I was confused and hurt. I heard a knock on the door. "Scott, can we talk?", it was Max. "Go back to Stiles.", I said. "He left. he said he had to check on Lydia.", she said. "Go away!", I yelled. "Fine.", she yelled back. About 10 minutes later, I was falling asleep, but then I heard someone coming through the window. I looked up and saw Max. "Wow.", I said. "You wouldn't open the door!", she said, sitting next to me. "Look Scott, I'm not your second choice. You can't just come to me when Allison is upset with you.", she said. "Max, I'm sorry. I really was checking on you, but then I saw you and I had to-", she cut me of with a passionate kiss. The kiss got heated and we started making out and then it turned into...well you get the point. Stiles is going to hate me.

----~N3xt d@Y~----

I woke up and Max was in my arms. I smiled and check my phone. It was 6:30 a.m. "Shit it's Monday!!", I whisper-yelled, waking Max. Max got out of the bed while wearing my shirt and her dark purple panties. Nice. "I'm going to run home and change. I will be back with Stiles", I said.

:: Max's POV::

I woke up in Scott's arms and realize I am wearing his shirt. I get up to go to the bathroom and think about what happened last night. Before I opened the door, Scott said he was going home to change and would come back with Stiles. Shit! Stiles! God please help me! I got dressed in my 'Bitter Sweet Ninja Skeleton' T-shirt, J BRAND 'vixen' shorts, black Xx High converse, leatherette suspenders, and my black beanie. I put on dark eyeshadow and restraightened my hair. It was 7:50 and Scott still wasn't here, so I decided to ride my skateboard.

~At School~

When I got to school, I saw Scott and Stiles just getting there as well. I skated over to the jeep and put my board inside of it. "Where were you?", Stiles asked. "You guys were taking too long!", I said. When we got inside the school, Stiles said he had to go to the bathroom. When he left, I kissed Scott on the cheek and when I turned to go to my locker, someone slapped me. Allison. Oh Hell No!