Chapter 6 < Miss Moving On >

::Max's POV::

I woke up to see that the boys were gone, but I smelled bacon. I ran downstairs to see Scott and Stiles making breakfast. "THE FAIRY HAS AWAKEN, WOLFMAN!!", Stiles shouted in a funny voice. I laughed uncontrollably at him. Stiles and Scott looked at me with smiles on their faces. Finally calm, I sit down at the table as Stiles puts three plates on it. Scott put one sunny side up egg, three delicious pieces of bacon, and one piece of toast on each of them. The boys sat down and we all began to eat. "What time did you guys wake up?", I asked. "Um, I never went to sleep...", Scott said. "Why not?", I asked curiously. "I couldn't. I was thinking about a lot of stuff.", he replied, shaking his head slowly. "What kind of stuff??", Stiles butted in. Just then, Stiles' phone rang. "Dad?", Stiles said into the phone. The rest of the conversation I ignored as I stared at Scott, wondering what caused him not to sleep. He stared back. It was like a contest. Then, he squinted his eyes and wiggled his eyebrows, which caused me to laugh. Stiles was staring at me like I was on crack, which only made me laugh more. Stiles said he had to go home and take a shower.

:: Scott's POV::

When Stiles left, Max asked me what I was thinking about last night. "Why?", I asked. "Well it seems pretty important! ", she said. "I was thinking about Friday.", I mumbled. "Is it about the kiss? If it is I just wanna say-", I cut her off, "NOT ABOUT THE KISS!! THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED!", I shouted. I watched as hurt and fear filled her eyes. "WHAT ELSE HAPPENED, SCOTT?", she shouted, not as strong as she wanted to. My voice calmed when I saw her holding back tears, struggling to keep them in. "During the dance, Allison and I went to the buses and started making out....and I turned in front of her. She looked terrified.", I said sadly. " WAIT! SO YOU SWAPPED SPIT WITH ALLISON AND THEN ME?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!", she said, tears flooding her eyes and coming down her face as she ran upstairs. "That's all you got out of that?! I mean, Allison knows I'm a werewolf now!!", I said, chasing her upstairs, only to get the door slammed in my face.

::Max's POV::

I don't care about Scott dating Allison, but I do care about him kissing her and then me! Now I have her nasty germs!! I hate her! Not out of jealousy, it's just that she's been so rude to me ever since I met her. What did I even do to her?! Nothing!! That she knows about... I ran to my bathroom and washed my mouth for what seemed like forever. I know I'm overreacting, that's gross! After constantly cleaning my mouth, I ran downstairs and Scott was gone. I went to sit on the couch, but someone knocked on the door. I opened it to see a guy in black shades and a leather jacket. Derek.