Chapter 4 *Br{ok}en*

::Max's POV::

When Stiles and I saw Lydia on the field, Stiles ran to her, screaming her name and telling whoever was standing by her to stop. My heart broke when I saw how much he cared for her. It was like he would die for her. It was sweet, but I couldn't stand it. I ran home, not looking back or stopping. I couldn't believe he came with me, but left for Lydia. I sound selfish, but this was my first dance. I cried as I went to my room, remembering my dad was out of town for a couple days so I had noone to talk to. I sobbed and sobbed until I heard someone coming through my window. I looked up to see Scott looking down at me. "Why are you crying?", he asked while taking a seat next to me. "Why are you here?", I asked, trying to make him leave. "I'm checking on you.", he replied, wiping my tear stained cheeks. I looked up at him. "Why?", I asked, sounding weak. "Because I care.", he replied looking into my eyes. My make-up was running down my face and probably smeared, too. "Scott, he left me for Lydia!!", I said, trying not to cry. "That's why I'm here, Max. I won't leave you.", Scott said. "I'm fine..", I said. "Don't lie, Max..", he said. He leaned in and kissed me. I didn't stop him. I didn't want to. I liked it :). We started making out, but then he pulled away. "I should go...", he said looking down. "Whats wrong?", I asked, lifting his head. "Um..nothing", he said hesitantly while getting off my bed. "Scott?", I say, not sure what's going on. "I will text you later, I promise.", he says, walking to my window. "Stay with me.", i beg while grabbing his arm. "Fine...", he says giving up on leaving. We crawled back into my bed and cuddled in a comfortable silence. "Why were you going to leave?", I ask, looking into his dark brown eyes. "Because, Stiles likes you. He talks about you all of the time. He can't handle us being together and me being a werewol-", he cuts himself off, realizing what he said. "A what?", I ask as I slip from his grip. "Nothing!", he says, shaking his head back and forth so rapidly it seems he will break his own neck. " You're a werewolf?", I ask. "Yes..", he sighs, heartbreak in his eyes. "When were going to tell me?", I ask calmly, even though a little ball of anger is raging inside of me. "Well...soon?", he says as more of a question. "Wow, Scott", was all I said. I cuddled back up with him. "You aren't scared?", he asked confused and suprised. "Nope! I will explain tomorrow.", I say before falling asleep.