Chapter 10 *-* My Own *-*

::Max's P.O.V::

I woke up and Stiles was still there. I was expecting him to be gone already. I looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table and noticed it was 11 o'clock in the afternoon. "Stiles.", I whispered, trying to wake him. "Hm?", he mumbles as he slowly wipes the sleep from his eyes. "Why didn't your dad wake us up for school?", I ask before yawning. He shrugs and turns over to his other side. "Are you going back to sleep?", I ask. He nods in response. I decide I might as well get a little more rest, too. I close my eyes and try to rest.

Max. Max. A voice is slowly saying my name. Taunting me. It sounds close, but far away at the same time. My eyes shoot open and I notice Stiles and I are still alone. "Stiles! Stiles, did you hear that?", I whisper-yell. He faces me and shakes his head, eyes barely opened. "Someone was calling my name. I swear someone was calling my name!", I exclaim. "Okay, okay. Just calm down. We are alone and nobody else is here. Calm down.", he whispers softly as he grabs my hand. I look at our hands and notice he has an extra finger. That's when I turn around and see my dad, holding a gun to his own head. "No! No Dad! Put it down, put the gun down!!", I scream. Click. Pow!! I cover my mouth as his brain matter covers Stiles' posters. I place my hand over my face and begin to sob. I notice that my sob start to echo so I uncover my face. I'm in a different house. The Hale house. I look around and see wolfsbane sticking out of one floor board. I walk over and try to pull it out, only to pull out the whole board. I look in the place that the board came out of and see a man. The alpha. Peter.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/--/--/-//---//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//--//-

A/N

Sorry for the short update. I have been busy and I have had a bit of writers block and I hate it...

I just wrote a little something and I want to say that I might not update until summer! I know it's bad but I am busy with the real world and don't have time to write much. Again, I am sorry.