It May Not be a Death Wish, But Death Was Wishing For Me

A/N : Sorry for not updating, I had exams and was really busy.
**********
All kinds of emotions were filling me at this moment. Papa was on the floor, motionless, and everybody was gathered around him. Everything happened so slowly in my eyes even though Mathias fell fast on the floor. Lukas ran to the kitchen and grabbed a wet towel, then he put it on papa's sweating forehead and tried to wake him up. Berwald  put his head on Mathias' chest and then quickly started to push his hands against him. Tino was holding firmly Peter against his chest and patted him uncontrollably on his back. He then gently kissed him on the head and his lips never broke the connection.
I was the only one doing nothing, just sitting on the ground, my back against the wall. It was later on when I felt I was about to suffocate. I forgot to breath, but no matter how much I struggled, my body refused to take in air. Tears formed in my eyes, unknown if it was because I was unable to breath or were they there because I was seeing the man I look up to probably dead on the ground. My mind suddenly shut down and I didn't have control over what was I doing.
In front of my eyes ran the image of Lukas and I saw him kneeling in front of me, screaming at me to breath. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I just couldn't...
Everything turned black, but there was this white dot right in front of me. I ran toward it, but it seemed to go further away. I reached my hand towards it and suddenly I was engulfed into the cold bright light. I could see a tall dark figure, just standing there pointing his bone finger towards me.
"Its not your time." He simply said with a deep husky voice,ecoing through the empty space. I could not see his face, but I could imagine it. I thought of it as a dark skull, filled with mischievous shadows, waiting for someone to look deep into them. Grabbing their soul and doing whatever they do with them. "Not you, but maybe him." He then said and his finger pointed to something behind me.
I looked back and gasped. Mathias was laying on the white floor, eyes closed and his chest didn't seem to move at all. I ran up to him and clenched my fists on his chest, grabbing the fabric as tight as I can. "Papa, please wake up!" I whispered, my face on his chest and my tears wetting his shirt.
"I can offer you a deal." The dark figure said and I could feel him near me. "You give me your abilities and I can grant this man a longer life."
I turned towards him and surprisingly I didn't feel any fear when I saw him. I can only describe him as death him self.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"It is not important who I am, but who you are." He said and turned his back to me. Now, the only thing I could see of him was the black cloak covering his tall body.
"I don't understand." I said, but I did understand what he wanted. "I don't know exactly  what you want from me, but you can have it as long as papa stays a little bit longer with me." My eyes went towards Mathias and a faint smile appeared on my face.
"I like how you admire this person, but remember, he will not be there always for you, so prepare for a goodbye." The figure said and everything just vanished. Death, papa and I.