Reunion With an Old Friend, But I Don't Remember Our Past

"Is he not awake yet?" I asked Omar about Ivan. He was out cold for a week now and I'm actually getting worried.
"He woke up for a sec and passed out again. Don't worry, he just overdid it a little bit." He said and gave me a pat on the shoulder. He gave me a genuine smile and went to talk with his brother. Apparently some of their other siblings are nearby, but they can't get inside this town because of the Forklending.
"Can't we just attack them?" I asked. "They can't be that strong."
"We're four from the inside, one almost dead, one new to all this and the two of us. My brothers are only three, what do you think the seven of us can do against a whole town of them?" Gupta said, a little bit harsh, but I know he's just stressed out.
"But wait... they can die, right?" I asked, tilting my head to one side.
"Of course they die,but still we-" Omar suddenly went silent and gave me a little smirk. "It's so simple, it's brilliantly stupid." He said and looked at his brother, who still didn't get it. "You see, they die." Omar tried to hint his brother but he still didn't get any if the signs, "They die, but we don't." Omar finally said after a pause.
"Oh...," was simply what Gupta said and then, "Ohhhhh."
"You see? If they unfortunately tried to stab one of us, we'll still keep on going until we reach the outskirts of this town."
"But-" Gupta looked at Ivan, who was still unconscious. "If they get to him, I'm not sure he'll heal comepletly."
"Oh come on, since when did you care that much for that jerk?!" Omar lashed out and turned his back on us.
"We might not like him, but he's still one of us." There was this sad look in his eyes. "And you know how rare we're becoming."
Omar let out a sign and his shoulders dropped. "When are we leaving?"
"Right now-" was all Gupta could say.
After all, he couldn't say more. You know why?
Because his throat was occupied right now. Apparently someone threw a small dagger from the outside, crashed the window, and then it hit Gupta's neck.
All he did was look down before he fell to his knees, his body lacking air to breath. He didn't fall to the ground face first, he just sat there, his arms resting right next to him.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Omar shouted, hiding right next to the broken window. I quickly ran to the other side of it and tried to take a look outside.
Big mistake.
A dagger missed me, but I could feel it brush against my hair, but I could still take a look of who was it was. I was surprised and amused at the same time.
She probably followed us here, or as  I suspect, she ran as fast as she could the moment I returned part of my memory. After all, with each returning memory, my clan is slowly realising who they truly are.
I slowly waved my hand outside of the window, while at the same time Omar giving me the 'are you stupid' look.
I stepped to the open until I could see her face completely, then immideatly I looked at Omar, who unfortunately for him fell for my trap. He fell towards the ground, sound asleep.
"Wow, I haven't seen you do it in a long time." She said and chuckled. "I also see you kinda lost your touch, normally you would kill him without even looking at him."
"I don't want the man to die. After all, he might be valuable, and also I did lose my touch a bit. I didn't regain all of my memories." I said and let out a sign. "The one you just stabbed had those eyes and he saw that our plan would be in motion soon." I said and looked at her green eyes who were way more warmer than the woman I met earlier.
"Ayyy, I'm so excited!" She said and jumped from where she was to the room I was in.
"Let go." I said and grabbed a hold of Ivan. He was much lighter than he looks. I opened the door and made a sign for her to follow me right after I took the knife out of Gupta and wiped the memories of both of them. I let them believe that they kidnapped us or something like that. "Come on, Elizabeta."