Chapter 2: He's Back.

Valerie's POV

"Well well. Look at what the cat dragged it." Nicole Waterson states as I walk into class.

Her ,as always, perfectly manicured nails, blonde hair in the cheer leading way, and way to much make up caked on. I would wipe away your 'beauty' with a wet fucking Kleenex. Bitch. Needless to say I don't like her. I mean would you if she bullied you all throughout high school and its your junior year? I don't fucking think so.

But I won't tell her. Make to much of a scene. But if the 'queen' ever touches me I will fuck her up. I didn't take self defense, mixed marshal arts and boxing for nothing now, did I?

I ignore her and walk to the back of the class and into my assigned seat.

"Yeah that what I thought." She smirked and turns back to her 'friends'. Bunch of fake bitches if you ask me.

I take out my notebook and pens from my black foe-leather, one shoulder bag. I use this bag for everything so you can tell I live for my bag.

"Alright class." Ms. Dimas said calmly.

The class refused to be quite and we all know what that means.

"Ayo bitches ?! Shut up!" She yells. Meet my favorite teacher. Ms. Dimas. She's in her late twenties and had been teaching art at my school for 3 years. I've had her for all of high school. First period every year. I love her. She's the only teacher here who is not afraid to speak her mind. She even got kicked out of her other school for fight a girl. Reason being that she through paint right in my teacher blonde hair.

~Flashback~

"So this bitch had the nerve to through some ugly ass blue paint in my hair." Ms Dimas said as we eat lunch.

"No way. What did you do?" I asked completely baffled.

"I said meet me at the ally next the seven eleven." she smirks while biting into her slalad.

I take in a gasp. I love this teacher.

"And then what?" I ask. I hope she...

"I fucked that bitch up. And after I said you have got me fucked up with some other teacher. Growing up in the hood gets you far sweetie." She said with a smile and then the bell rings.

~Flashback End~

The class goes dead silent. Until Ms. Queen Bitch decides to say something. Stupid girl.

"You know I can get you arrested for talking to me like that? We are not in the ghetto." She scuffs. Oh no she did not.

Dimas go's up to her and rests her hands on each side of Nicole's desk.

"You know I could get you arrested for having sex in the restroom. Or the pot your keeping in your backpack right now. What is that..?" She inhales deeply and says "Purple Kush. Right?"

Nicole looked completely and utterly dumbfounded.

"What the fu-"

"Oh shut up darling. I don't want to hear that fake mouth of yours moving."

The lesson goes by midway until interrupted but a knock on the door.

"Come in." Yells Ms. Dimas.

In walks Jason Colin. The bad boy of the school. I didn't see why through. All he did was smoke, fight and have sex. I guess it's the motorcycle ,that anyone would absolutely kill for, or the 'I honestly don't give one fuck'' attitude.